Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 06:37 PM   #1
EdwardBlackadder

Ok. I need to know where Gaal is. I have been told he is the one where you can get the key to get into the area behind the door in the beholder cult. Now I have no clue where he is. Also I am friggin stuck in the 3rd chapter. I have done everything talked to everyone and I get nothing. Please someone help. I cant get Bohdi to show back up. I go back to the crypt I met her in she is not there, nor is there a door. I have checked at night and day. Even though I have done the run to get the shipment. She is behind the door and I cant get it to open. Also the door in the graveyard is barred from the other side. I would like very much to go on without having to cheat. Also I have taken care of umar, killed shadow guy, shadow dragon, negotiated peace with Maduff and towns people and still that brat kid is still sitting there telling me to go help his village. Please someone help.

Old 10-23-2000, 08:41 PM   #2
varek

1.Finding Gaal - Enter the sewers under the temple district. In the Northwest corner of this map is a passage that leads to another level. Enter this map and head for the southwest corner and you will find Gaal.

2.Finding Bohdi - Can't help you, I joined with the thieves.

3.Umar kid - I completed the Umar quest in Chap2, but the same kid showed up in Chap6 and says "thx fer savin my village" then he goes "my village needs help people bein turned inside out..blah blah" then I got the same word for word entry in my Ch6 journal as I have in my Ch2 finshed quest journal. I never went back to check it out, guessed it was a bug.
* I know rangers get more jobs in this area, but my char isnt a ranger*

Old 10-24-2000, 01:25 AM   #3
Dark

if you go in through the spiders lair its the back entrance to Bohdi's lair. cuz you said the door from the outside is barred.. then once you leave the barred door will stay open
i've played BG2 twice so i know from the thieves way you can get into the lair through the spiders entrance and when i worked for bohdi i got the shipment box and braught it back to her so you might have a bugged game
hope this helps some