Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-06-2001, 10:06 PM   #1
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hey!
So. Was today actually a 'Tuesday' or was it 'Monday, partII'??? Spent most of my day in meetings or running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to catch up on the crap that needed doing while I was in the meetings... ...Had lunch partI and lunch partII 'cause I was too busy to take the whole hour at one time ( ) I was wondering if any of you have seen Tobbin around... I tried to send him the roses from my site but it seems my firewall has freaked again and isn't letting me send attachments from any of my accounts (okay, okay, 'fix firewall' goes to the top of my ever-growing 'to-do' list!) ... Looks like my runbox email isn't working right either (oh, woe is me! ) I can change it in my profile, can't I???

Anyhow, wanted to see if anyone is on tonight... I'll just lurk around and watch my poor little lonesome post freefall! BWAB (big - whiny - assed - baby) signing off for now (but still lurking )

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 11:07 PM   #2
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Well...
Can't stand it. Not even really freefallen (you poor little spammers catching up on sleep?) LadyRae shifts restlessly...she'd been waiting what seemed like hours now and all that coffee she drank while getting ready was bringing on way too much dance in her step. That and the fact that she was starting to feel rather conspicuous... That guy across the street had stopped sweeping the sidewalk now and was just standing there watching her...Creepy! Where are you guys???

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 11:13 PM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

I'm here LadyRae - although I'm not much on I'll chat for a while
Old 03-06-2001, 11:22 PM   #4
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, turbovee, you have an okay day? I'm not really much on SPAM either (I've done a little just to be silly) Hey, you watch the door while I go pee??? Ahem, I mean, while I 'go powder my nose'? And LadyRae nearly trips on the curb while dashing away and the creepy guy with the broom (maybe intimidated by turbovee's manly presence?) scoots into his shop...

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 11:33 PM   #5
turbovee
Elminster

Sure, I'll watch the door for you

My day was long and tedious. Seems to be the norm lately. One of our dolphins decided to attack a rather large tuna while we were on exercise and now she's got a huge laceration on her rostrum (nose) and I was tending that all day. She's a good girl though. She came up to the boat and her mouth stuffed. The tuna was so big she couldn't swallow it. the tail was sticking out of her mouth and she wasn't going to let it go, so we had to cut off the tail so she could get it down. After that huge meal she was worthless for the rest of the day.
Old 03-06-2001, 11:42 PM   #6
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

What do you do with dolphins??? Doesn't sound tedious at all... (Thanks for the break BTW ) I sit and talk all day to people who are really smart except when it comes to networking... Sometimes I wish I could alternate days with some kind of physical work. Sitting on your butt all day tends to breed apathy and by the time I get home I feel like my poor little brain is all used up Sorry... more BWAB!

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 11:52 PM   #7
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi LadyRae, I'm not one who is normally inclined to spamming (I have nothing against it) but I definately wanted you to know you are not alone. Some of us are here lurking too
Old 03-06-2001, 11:55 PM   #8
turbovee
Elminster

I handle dolphins for the Navy. They are trained to locate and mark mines for us. Don't worry it's not dangerous for them. The marker sends a signal and then we try to dispose of the mine. Love the job. I joined the navy when I was 17 because I couldn't see myself sitting at a desk all day.
Old 03-07-2001, 12:00 AM   #9
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, The.Relic! How are you doing? I'm thinking maybe turbovee went to have a 'little talk' with the creepy guy with the broom... I didn't realize you were a 'lurker' too, just thought you were too busy to come out and play... How's your daughter??? Give her my best even though she doesn't know me from Adam... Ahem, I mean Eve.

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 12:02 AM   #10
Draconia

I am lurking too. I thought I would just stop by and say hi. So HI!!!!! I am off to lurk. It seems to be much safer for me at the moment.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen