Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-21-2000, 01:20 PM   #21
A Mage named Rikard

Jerome -> ■■■■ you

Old 10-21-2000, 03:32 PM   #22
Outlaw
Welcomed New User

Well I am certainly impressed with your profound remarks Rikard. In a world where everyone is trying to raise the bar, it's good to see someone blazing a trail lowering it back to the simian level.

Although don't let my words dismay you, we could always use another Necromancer in our ranks. In the forces of Evil you will have many willing and not so willing subjects to experiment on. With Jerome on our side I'm sure you'll have no problem with being supplied corpses either. Throw out all those qualms about raising the dead and disturbing the soul’s rest.

Just, something you should think about.
Old 10-21-2000, 03:56 PM   #23
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

OUTLAW, YOUR STYLE AND WIT IMPRESSES ME, YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT REPRESENTITIVE FOR THE SIDE OF DARKNESS!

NECROMANCER, EVEN THE VERY WALLS THEMSELVES YAWN IN ANTICIPATOPN OF YOUR NEXT GREAT POST, THE ENTIRE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT AWAIT IN EAGER STATES OF READINESS TO HEAR YET ANOTHER WONERFULLY WITTY COMMENT FROM THE MASTER OF COMEBACKS, PLEASE DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENCE...

GOOD POINT OUTLAW THIS GUY WOULD BETTER SERVE US AS A LICH! HOW ABOUT IT NECROMANCER...

SO SAYETH JEROME THE DARK AVENGER
Old 10-21-2000, 05:10 PM   #24
Larr2

Hey Rikard...I think he's pissed...

A necromancer can say far more intelligent things than that, right ??

Jerome's evil influence is beginning to beacon to you, for his words are sweet with promise to what you may become, within his ranks...

I mean, how many good-aligned necromancers are there in the world ??
They seem to be dying off...

Old 10-22-2000, 01:50 AM   #25
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I will play along with this little game.(dont take too much offense to any of this)

Jerome, your poor excuse to join the path of evil discusts me. The true reason that you joined the evil side is because you are to much of a coward to face them. Because of the large number of evil ones against you, you figured that if you cant beat em, you will simply join em. I find it hard to believe that a true, brave honest paladin could change his whole outlook on life with such ease. It seemed your choice to join the ranks of evil was a quick and rushed one. Your excuse showed how much of a coward you really are. You are weak because you choose the simple path above the difficult one. Why is it that you have to yell out your messages? Is it because no one will bother listening to weakling like you otherwise? You choose the winning team if you are losing. And evil ones, why do you exept this outcast with such haste? Is it not apparent that our former friend here is too weak to stick with his own brethren? Or maybe he fits right in with you, maybe all of you are to weak to chose the path of righteousness because of the hard opposition like our former friend Jerome here? Maybe not. I suggest you rethink your decision to exept this fallen paladin as he seems not to be able to stick with his own. But i will leave that up to you to decide. We will speak more in the future, im sure of it....
Old 10-22-2000, 03:06 AM   #26
A Mage named Rikard

Thy words are true Jerome Maybe it is hard to be a good necro
Because of that Rikard
is no more a good-allignent necromancer

BTW Larrry I don't feel i have to say anything to that Jerome guy

Oh yeah Jerome Prepare for the wrath of the new Rikard Sorcerer of the good

Old 10-22-2000, 03:06 AM   #27
Erekose
The Magister

I think that fallen Paladins are rather weak. They no longer have any thing that really makes them special except their rather long winded dialogues. Perhaps Jerome will be able to become a blackguard under 3rd Edition rules but that fact remains that Paladins (as with all alignments) are a challenge to play. Becoming a fallen paladin is a sign that the player really wasn't up to the standard required.
Cheers
Old 10-22-2000, 03:09 AM   #28
A Mage named Rikard

BTW Larry as Jerome is of the path of good thy can join us for real
Let's all destroy the evil mage Asphysiate the admire And Evil Will
not have anythinmg to stand on

And UnForGiven you are good right????

Old 10-22-2000, 07:20 AM   #29
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

YOUR WORDS, THEY CONFUSE ME! WHICH PATH TO TAKE? EVIL IS SO....SO....SATISFIYING BUT EVEN I MISS THOSE LONG RANTS ABOUT JUSTICE, (AND THOSE GREAT BATTLES OF WORDS WITH THE THIEF)...HMMMM I'LL HAVE TO THINK OVER THIS PREHAPS JUSTICE BECKONS ME ONCE AGAIN BUT CAN I RENOUNCE MY FALLEN PALADINSHIP SO EASILY?.....

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN? DARK AVENGER??