Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 05:24 PM   #1
NytesHalo

I know many of you don't liek anything to do with Anomen, but well here goes. I've had him in my group for many hours, and this guy hasn't said a peep except when Aerie talked to him once and when certain NPCs are hailed. I'm starting to think that I can neither do his quest nor start the romance thread. I'm not far into the game, as far as the storyline is concerned, but I did pick him up in Chapter 3 after turning him down the first time, and when I did pick him up, there was no further mention of a quest. Now I'm at the point where I've done all the quests I can, those that I know of anyway, still have to get the golden head to kill the lich but that's a side matter. Any ideas?

Also as far as Jeheira's quest with the bards, again nothing. Seems the most talkative member in my group is Viconia, who only really goes so far as to insult every other NPC that's ever been in the group . Jaheira suddenly clammed up. do I have to go through the Asylum and the Underdark before things pick up? As it is, all I need to do now is talk to Aran one last time and off I go.

Old 01-07-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
NytesHalo

Well Anomen actually said something. Funny thing is, he spoke of how he slew twenty giants and that he didn't like out inconsequential little skirmishes. The funny thing about that is that we had just run out od the room for our lives after destroying Kangaax's first form so that the one person fighting, my heavily decked out ranger with her Daystar and a borrowed Mace of disruption from Viconia, and dressed in fool dragon armor to protect against those dreaded fireblasts. Backed up by Minsc and his faithful Azure Edge undead destroying throwing axe. I dare not let anyone else near this lich cause I know they would get creamed. How does Anomen consider this an inconsequential battle is beyond me.