Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I know this can be done, because when I was not controlling my warlock, she combined a brimstone blast and an eldritch chain. I just don't know how I can do this myself.
Anyone know?
Cheers
DS

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:06 AM   #2
The Merciful
The Magister

Press "F". Drag a shape (chain, cone, spear etc.) to your quick bar. Now drag an essence (brimstone, vitriolic etc.) over it. If you see a combination icon on your quick bar, you can launch a combined blast from that button and you have successeded. I think you can launch combined blasts staright form quick cast ("F").
Old 05-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Aah, thank you so very much. I got fed up of having to risk her drinking all my potions and controlling another character while she got on with it.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Zebodog

You can combine the spells (or whatever the correct terminology happens to be) in the quick cast (F) menu.

Press the convert button on the F menu (it looks like a little globe) and select your blast shape in the top portion of the menu.

In the bottom portion of the F menu it will display all the possible combinations based on that single shape and the different essences you have available (draining, brimstone, etc...)
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote