Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-28-2001, 03:49 PM   #181
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
If you think that's scary you should have seen what I had the Uber-Fluffy do in the LAST war - the thread actually got closed because of complaints of my posts

I shall just say... NO LUBE!!

Now, now, LS - as the official custodian and summoner of the Uber-Fluffy, I have to tell you that he was not entirely pleased with your malign use of odd oriental magics during his last appearance.

In fact, he was so traumatised that he has forsworn all violence and now spends his time in solemn contemplation of the Mysteries of the Universe. He also now dines exclusively on tentacled beings (but that's a different story )

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 08-28-2001).]
Old 08-28-2001, 04:41 PM   #182
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hahaha! the Uber Fluffy could not take my last assault, and in this new life he has chosen to become a seeker! ha! the most salwart defender of the 's has been defeated! CHARGE WITH NO RESPECT FOR LIFE! *Super4 Sephiroth rips the bunny from Sigmar's hand* GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN! KILL THE BUNNIES, DONT PET THEM!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-28-2001, 05:20 PM   #183
DEADMAN
Manshoon

I love this thread, I wanted to put my favorite bunny here but I cant figure out how to paste the !#$%%@&* thing
Old 08-28-2001, 05:23 PM   #184
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

you meant

?
Old 08-28-2001, 05:57 PM   #185
Rikard

Yeah i did meant

Old 08-28-2001, 08:03 PM   #186
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh no! the bunnies are multiplying! someone save us!

Sephiroth pulls out his Masamune, and begins lopping off heads left and right. when they latch onto his boot, he kicks them off. this continues for about 10 minutes until all the bunnies run away to regroup for their next offensive.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-28-2001, 08:05 PM   #187
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh no! the bunnies are multiplying! someone save us!

Sephiroth pulls out his Masamune, and begins lopping off heads left and right. when they latch onto his boot, he kicks them off. this continues for about 10 minutes until all the bunnies run away to regroup for their next offensive.

SS
They will save you ->

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Old 08-28-2001, 08:08 PM   #188
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Yeah i did meant
I WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE A WUUUUUUUURRRRMMM

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-28-2001, 08:09 PM   #189
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

I WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE A WUUUUUUUURRRRMMM

Why not like a ?

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Old 08-28-2001, 08:13 PM   #190
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
SS
They will save you ->

n-no... must... not... fall... *reaches a shaky hand out to bunny and... fires an energy blast out of hand! the bunny is fried, along with his companions directly around him!*

------------------