Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2001, 08:10 PM   #1
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi.

I've just returned to the Copper Coronet and Anomen is missing. Is she anything to do with the Order of the Radiant Hearts? I did have a small falling out in the Radiant Hearts club after Keldorn was too scared to face his missus on his todd and tricked, yes tricked me into holding his hand while he faced her. Well I say small falling out, it was more a heated exchange. Well ok, it turned into a full scale game of body part billiards with the Radiant Hearts supplying the body parts, it's now known as the Lonely Hearts or No Hearts, Livers or Spleens order...hey, everyone knows it wasn't my fault, my rep's ok at 20. One very large, very empty building is up for sale or lease in the Temple District if anyones interested. Could this minute altercation have upset Anomen and quest do you think?

She was there not so very long ago. The only other thing is I just downloaded and installed the extra shopkeeper thing from the Deluxe version of the game (great items although I won't use any this time round). A guy called Juva is now in the C.C although not in Anomens position. She/he couldn't have been substituted to make way for this bloke surely?

Cheers.
Old 01-30-2001, 08:17 PM   #2
turbovee
Elminster

I would Imagine that killing all of the paladins would have (Do realize I'm laughing my ass off right now)something to do with Anomen's disappearance. Why are worried about that soory sack of shit anyway?
Old 01-30-2001, 08:20 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

LOL!

Charlie dude, did Keldorn get mad when you went to pick him back up in Radiant Heart? You must have picked one of the dialogue option for Keldorn, may I assume that he has joined his wife's lover?

Anyways, Anomen does have a quest that relates to the Order, but now that the Order is "empty", I guess the game won't really initiate the quest even if Anomen is in your party. As for the extra shop keeper, I have done the same installation and Anomen still seems to be hanging around in C.C. Go back there later and check it out again, or try his home at the government district.
Old 01-30-2001, 08:22 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Well, it is also fun to corrupt Anomen, isn't it??
Old 01-30-2001, 08:24 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Charlie! Shame, shame! I thought you were a good aligned character! Boy I guess you meant it last night when you said "any butt will do"! Haha!
Old 01-30-2001, 09:01 PM   #6
Charlie
Lord Ao

Cheers chaps and chapess.

I guess an oops is in order so.....ooops.

See that Keldorn guy....ran away in the sewers and too scared to face the wife....have him in my party....I should bloody well coco. I'd rather have piles, big 'uns at that. Limp wristed bastard, Paladins....bloody Paladins... Puddings more like, the lot of em... never again.

Ladyzekke, I didn't want to bash his mates up...honest, but they were mob handed and thought they were hard. All I wanted was 1 point of xp and I'd of been happy, but oh nooo, no no no, you're working for us now sonny Jim and you'll have what yer given. Well I didn't like what they gave me and they didn't like what I gave them....fair trade if you ask me. Anomens one of their gang is she? Well if I see that Anomen she best start saying Amen cos I got a little prezzie coming her way....good'n'sharp it is too. .
Old 01-30-2001, 09:19 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Charlie, I do believe you have just joined the I Hate Anomen club! Welcome!
Old 01-30-2001, 09:23 PM   #8
turbovee
Elminster

LZ - I just don't feel like retyping it so do me a favor and look up a post called "A quick question" and read my note regarding Anomen.
Old 01-30-2001, 09:23 PM   #9
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Ladyzekke, are you going to create the poll "50 ways to torture Anomen" that you mentioned a while ago? It is not an off topic poll.
Old 01-30-2001, 09:28 PM   #10
Charlie
Lord Ao

No. I don't hate Anomen at all, never even talked to him. I just hate tight fisted arty farty Paladin types who won't give out xp. In fact I'm a bit gutted that I've missed that quest. Still, on the bright side it's there for next time around. WHAT!!! he's an arty farty Paladin type....I hate the bastard, where is he.

Quick check of manual reveals Anomen to be a bloke....can't tell with these Paladins can ya.