Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-31-2002, 01:41 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I'm finally ready to start MP'ing IWDII, but I can't figure out how to install my nice custom portrait and Annah-voice that Micah Foehammer made for me. Help, puh-leeeze.

[ 10-31-2002, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 02:35 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It's very easy to do. Simply copy all your portraits into the folder named Portraits in your IWD2 directory (if there aint one there just create one) and copy all your custom sounds into the folder Sounds (again create one if needed). When creating folders make sure you create them in your IWD2 directory, By default this should be Program files> Black Isle> IWD2> Portraits/Sounds.
If your stuck just open your IWD2 readme file (you can access this through the default StartMenu>BlackIsle>IWD2>Readme and it explains how to do both there.
Have fun!
Old 11-01-2002, 12:18 AM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

SpiritWarrior has already answered your technical questions; any information I give would be redundant.

I'm glad that you and Attalus now have IWD2. Micah has already told me that you were interested in MP, so all that needs to happen now is to make sure everyone has the correct portraits, sounds, etc. Sounds like fun! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote