Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #11
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: EFU Mod Update of NEW Content -- And what do you wanna see in the next patch?

I'm not sure if materials really matter here.

The offensive properties of any set of elasticated mittens are well understood, even by the very youngest.

The Pink Fluffy Bunny Slippers stand at the other end of the scale. They are a terror weapon and adding steel soles or toecaps surely won't add to their impact.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #12
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: EFU Mod Update of NEW Content -- And what do you wanna see in the next patch?

They are a terror weapon in the sense that I would be terrified to be caught in them.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
garrison
Manshoon

How about something for Arcane Archers? Maybe a keen bow?
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:07 AM   #14
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greything View Post
I'm not sure if materials really matter here.
But since you mention it they were the Mittens of Appalling Softness +12 [on hit morph to lickle ickle bunny], with string so [you] don't lose them

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:32 AM   #15
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrison View Post
How about something for Arcane Archers? Maybe a keen bow?
In my not very limited experience with Arcane Archers there is no need for a keen bow, a property which cannot be applied to bows. Just roll a ranger, or ask around about the ranger reward bow in the proving grounds. That being said, the Druid/Wiz/AA I had in game the other night, that got to 100 ab for 9 seconds, only had the +8 bow from lvl 8.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #16
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unglaublich Verwustung View Post
But since you mention it they were the Mittens of Appalling Softness +12 [on hit morph to lickle ickle bunny], with string so [you] don't lose them
That's them! How on earth could I forget?!?

Still think they both are a good idea *grumblegrumble*

(If for no other reason than it drives Moz nuts thinking about it )
Old 03-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #17
garrison
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
In my not very limited experience with Arcane Archers there is no need for a keen bow, a property which cannot be applied to bows. Just roll a ranger, or ask around about the ranger reward bow in the proving grounds. That being said, the Druid/Wiz/AA I had in game the other night, that got to 100 ab for 9 seconds, only had the +8 bow from lvl 8.
I wasn't sure about keen missile weapons until shortly after my post (whence I looked it up), but it seems to me that if a bow can have improved crit then it could also have an equivalent to keen. Re DPG, does this mean that my F/Wiz/AA would get the sword instead of the bow? Am I going to have to redo him as Ra/Wiz/AA? I have another question but I'll start another thread as it's not related.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #18
bipolarbear
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know how easy or hard this would be to do, but something I'd really love is if we were able to edit the names of the Mercenary Bags, Bags of Holding, etc. So I could label my various bags of potions, arrows, swords, and so on. Because I'm not the most organized of people.
bipolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #19
roddybug
Manshoon

I'd like to see things, beautiful things.

I'm sure that moz has sent you tons of stuff about new kit. I'd be happy with a decent rapier for now. I don't ask for much.

Once the update is finished you should take a rest, even god did after six days of hard toil. Maybe you should go and torment your EfU subjects for a while. I miss random inappropriate monsters suddenly landing on my head.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #20
garrison
Manshoon

Dunno why I didn't think of this before, but more and greater alignment shifting would be nice, two scenarios come to mind:

1. HoB shifts toward TN, ergo lawful/chaotic characters must be wary as there is no way to shift back.

2. Doing a build which requires an alignment shift is tediously difficult.