Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-19-2004, 11:43 PM   #11
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

As So So mentioned using the Revert Game option will get u back to when u last left town which you can use as a last resort.
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:38 PM   #12
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Radek:
In my game, making a step back almost always helps.
Yeah, that's usually the solution ... this was just one of those times when that didn't work either
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:47 AM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

This part I always get stuck. it's where you need to go down after answering xedusa image questions. problem is that your party will get stuck and be crushed when you go down. I don't know how to fix this, I consider myself lucky to get pass that section.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 06:05 AM   #14
Radek
Red Dragon

Do you mean the downfall through the elevator? The solution: You must jump up at the same moment when you click the lever. The floor will open below you and you will fall through smoothly [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 07:30 AM   #15
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Never could get the timing right on the jump, so started doing this:

After frobbing the switch, strafe left/right until you hit the wall, and then strafe back towards the center.

That way you're sure that the hole will be there to fall through.

(Simpler way is to frob, see which side of the floor has caught you, and then strafe towards center immediately. This, however, doesn't always work ... )
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 07:51 AM   #16
Radek
Red Dragon

It's easy [img]smile.gif[/img] Position the mouse on the lever. Jump and then click the mouse immediately. That's all.

A normal "human speed" is fast enough for clicking the mouse before the lever comes out of scope (because you are moving up). I am always using this method and it has never failed.