Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 01:00 PM   #131
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Sir KDog, I would love a dance (you wouldn't take advantage of a lady would you).

BK, if my head is light from the Koolade. . . well, there is Koolade and there is Koolade

*still shaking off the effects of her smack*
Then we must dance, perhaps after I regain my strength with lunch! As far as taking advantge...well, I guess that depends on what you term taking advantage!
Is it taking advantage, if both participants are willing? In that case, no. And if both people aren't willing, then I would definitely answer no!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 01:07 PM   #132
Gray Mage
Banned User

BK, Have you been spiking the Koolade?

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-20-2001, 01:10 PM   #133
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I could help out on a part time basis . . . I know a great little drink called a Purple Rose . . .

BK
YOURE BACK! (Dressed in purple silks, StormCloud races down the stairs across the room in and into the Black Knight full tilt) OOOOOHHHHHHH Yesyesyes! (smiling, sighing and smiling some more she kisses EVERY exposed inch of skin on the good knight, to the wonderment of the assembled crowd) I knew you'd escape, but uh, little white balls? I thought the orcs had you?!

Stormy, setting the dehumidifier on ultra-high for the evening

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-20-2001, 01:10 PM   #134
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
BK, Have you been spiking the Koolade?

Who me?

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 01:14 PM   #135
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
YOURE BACK! (Dressed in purple silks, StormCloud races down the stairs across the room in and into the Black Knight full tilt) OOOOOHHHHHHH Yesyesyes! (smiling, sighing and smiling some more she kisses EVERY exposed inch of skin on the good knight, to the wonderment of the assembled crowd)

Ummm, Stormy, he WAS relieving himself at the time...

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-20-2001, 01:15 PM   #136
Gray Mage
Banned User

StormQueen good to see you! come join us, Actually you would probably perfer to sit at the bar, after that display of affection!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 01:17 PM   #137
Black Knight

Cloudy, Please, I am working here *sets her down* you know I need a little more cash since the fiasco of my last adventure. Book sales are down, SAGA is stalled, and I need this job. *winks* we can finish this later, right?

COMING!

BK
Old 03-20-2001, 01:18 PM   #138
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:

ROTFLMAO

DAMN, Grape lightning all over the table. I hate when that happens.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-20-2001, 01:18 PM   #139
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
That's ok, KDog, you can win 'em all. But if you are looking for a lady in waiting, I suggest you go after a certain French Tart that roams the board. I believe SHE is currently adventuring unattached. (well, on the board anyways). There is always Reeka. A fine specimin. Look around. Beauty is everywhere in this fine establishment. It's a good thing I snagged my Beauty when I did. *leans forward on bar* sometimes I wonder why she is still with me. But who am I to argue with the spam queen . . .

BK
LOL (the lady in question runs a hand up his back and kisses the back of his neck) Well, you can TRY to argue...but she's ready to put up very good fight...hehehe...

Hey! KDog, so sorry about the lovely sister of mine disappearing on you, but as I said, she's busy moving to the South wing of the estate. She'll be back full force soon and uh, I'd tie that loin cloth down if you plan any more of those slippery goosegrease dance moves...boy that was a wild night! Uh, I don't remember it all, it got kind of steamy in here and I had a bit too much Elven wine with Draconia while we wondered what to do about rescuing Tall Dark and Sexy here....did Stealthy come in?! I swear I saw Gabriel too!

Gotta run for abit...see you later!
CloudNine, happy again and heading back to her viscious paper laden desk
Old 03-20-2001, 01:22 PM   #140
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:

hehehe EHM!

BK