Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-09-2001, 10:32 AM   #1
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

I was just watching the final film again and was wondering who the people around the table are in the last bit of it are. They seem to be plotting your downfall so I assume they have something to do with TOB. Any ideas?
Old 06-09-2001, 10:46 AM   #2
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

They're possibly folowers of Bhaal. If all of the children are killed Bhaal is reborn and you're getting too powerful to destroy, which is what they're complaining about.

WARNING THRONE OF BHAAL SPOILER BELOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Maybe they have somehow gotten Demogorgon to help them, they are pretty confident in that end movie.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-09-2001, 11:00 AM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Perhaps they are followers of Cyric, he is the archenemy of Bhaal and the new god of murder and i seriously doubt he is just gonna step down.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.
Old 06-09-2001, 12:06 PM   #4
Volourn
Manshoon

I believe they're Bhaalists. They want to kill you so their god can return. Of course WE will be victorious!
Old 06-09-2001, 03:56 PM   #5
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Ok, well if you look closly, You can see that on the large table they sit around, there is a big symbol of Bhaal on it, so the group has something to do with Bhaal.
And to get you thinking more, Read up on what the Throne of Bhaal add-on has included with it, seems to me I read something about a bunch of Cowled Mages that have something to do with the game.
Read up and you can figure it out pretty quick. I figured it out even before reading up on ToB.
Old 06-10-2001, 12:21 AM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heh, i wasnt really paying attention to those guys sitting around the table after watching jonny boy getting thrown in a pit of lava
Old 06-10-2001, 05:37 AM   #7
Leagle
Manshoon

That symbol is the symbol of Death, not Bhaal. It is now the symbol of cyric, as he is now the god of death. (Titled "lord of murder".) They could be either.