Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 05:21 PM   #31
Lord Shield

Wow! Quite busy on the first day after refurbishment. Let's see now.
Melusine, if you're thirsty just ask. You're on the staff after all. I have some excellent elven wine in stock if you'd like
Kors - where is his soul now? Lord Shield gazes into a tankard of scrying. After some time, he looks pleased and reached into the tankard. His whole arm goes in the tankard as he rummages. "Ah, got it!" He pulls something glowing and energy-like out of the tankard.
"Now to re-connect the bugger? Sil, would you be a dear and get some of the silver thread from the office? About 5' will do it". Sil returns. Lord Shield licks the thread which changes from a silver thread to a strand of light. He plunges one end in the soul, and fuses it to the back. Then he taks the other end and connects it to the forehead of Kor's body
After a little coaxing ,the soul goes back into Kor's body who starts to come round. Almost forgetting, Lord Shield unbreaks Kor's bones
"Jeez" says Kors "but I need a bloody pint after that"
Antonius, that's mighty generous. Vaskez has a reserved table. Shadow or non-shadow?
The smell of delicious roast assails everyone's nostrils. "Ah, the food is ready. Gamora, if you would serve the food, I'll see to Tiddles' dinner"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 05:29 PM   #32
Tancred
White Dragon

A rather sleepy-headed young Paladin enters the bar form the back stairs, yawning the last of his rest away. Having recharged his Draw Upon Holy Might and Lay On Hands abilities, Tancred the paladin is feeling chipper. Karnas sits at his side, merrily whistling in its' fine red scabbard.
Upon entering the bar, his expression becomes one of puzzlement. Any passing telepath would note several thoughts passing through the paladin's not-overly-endowed mental capacity - thoughts such as 'have they redecorated while I was asleep?', 'where's the crazy psychopat gone?' and 'yawn' cross his mind.
Throwing caution to the wind, Tancred rests at the bar, ordering a Communion Spritzer and a shot of WD40 for the sword.
It really is a brand new day.

Tancred
Old 05-17-2001, 05:34 PM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan walks in, sits down at the bar, slaps a large ruby on the bar and says "Gimme a pint of beer, you can keep the change." then, while waiting for his beer, he starts sharpening his Vorpal Blade.
Old 05-17-2001, 05:49 PM   #34
Lord Shield

Thanks but it's not necessary. I'll keep the beer coming until the gem's value runs out if you want. Sil can clean the blade if you'd like.

damn! They must have come from the tropical plants!

Old 05-17-2001, 05:52 PM   #35
BladeMaster

Angel says to the bartender that if someone by the name of Grand_ranger comes in that he better be prepared to clean a nice big puddle of blood off the floor and wall. Because after Kors and Angel get finished with Grand-Ranger there will be nothing left but blood.

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 05:55 PM   #36
Lord Shield

Trouble is nobody can die in here. You may need to bundle him in a sack and take him elsewhere (maybe fire HIM off a catapult). (squish!) - ah! got another of these spider buggers

damn! that one crept up behind me!

Old 05-17-2001, 06:04 PM   #37
BladeMaster

Angel will then kick his arse out the door then. And then Angel and Kors will ripp him to shreads then

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-17-2001).]

Old 05-17-2001, 06:07 PM   #38
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan asks if anyone needs anyone cut in to little pieces, for his Vorpal Blade is quite good at that kind of thing.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:10 PM   #39
Melusine
Dracolisk

Eeeeeeww...nasty spiders!!! Melusine doesn't like them one bit she doesn't! Bartender, please get rid of the nasty spidersessss!!! Melusine can't even pull their underpants over their heads cos they are wearing none, nasty beastiesesssess!!! They keep staring at me with all four pairs of their creepy eyeses!
And Melusine grabs a huge broom and swats half of them, then turns loose Tiddles and Boo to clean up the remains. Never thought I'd say this, but I wish Killer was here! He'd put them in the deadbook in no time, he would!
Blech! Nasty nasty spiders!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 06:11 PM   #40
BladeMaster

Thanks anyways Kivan. Angel and Kors want to use their bare hands for this arse kicking

------------------