Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 07:43 AM   #1
Lord Shield

Lord Shield has freshly cleaned up the bar. All fights have been settled. The rampaging chickens have been kicked out, Tiddles is back in his volcano. I have put seats in the shadowy areas, and space-warped teh corners for Cowled figures
Who's for a drink?

*Memnoch sticks his head in*
Thanks for moving everyone to the new bar successfully, Lord Shield. If people want to visit the old bar (although drinks will NO longer be served, it's here.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-17-2001).]

Old 05-17-2001, 07:45 AM   #2
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis walks in with his uknown friend (b**dy hell she's still uknown!). they order some drinks and sit down.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-17-2001, 07:59 AM   #3
Lord Shield

That reminds me. Must get more Evermeet Ale for Elminster and co.

Old 05-17-2001, 09:06 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC
I just wanted to say we should all give a huge CHEERS to Lord Shield for doing his utmost best to keep this bar such a fun place. Being a bartender in a world were killers, mages, assasins and other evil hellspawn continuously try to wreak havoc is not a job for the weak-hearted, but neither for the tactless. You have shown that you possess both tact and a strict rule, and kept the bar a nice place. So thanks man!

IC
Viconia has decided to take a stroll, saddened by the fact that despite the fame of her brethren drow Drizzt Do'Urden, being a drow in a surface world still means you will get killed and driven out regardless of your true character.
Melusine the mischievous elf, on the other hand, doesn't give a **** what people will think of her. She flutters into the bar, pulls a couple of noses, throws over a few ale-filled tankards, laughs herself silly about Mum Raptors light trick, switches the lights on and off a couple of times herself, giggling about the suddenly silly faces of the shadowy figures, and flutters off again on her gauzy wings before Killer can swat her like a fly, pulling his underpants over his head in passing. She flaps over to the bar, smiles at the bartender and asks for a glass of elven mead with a slice of lime and a sprig of fairyflower.

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 09:11 AM   #5
Lord Shield

Now THAT is my kind of girl. Have a drink on me for the underpants trick. Thanks for the vote of confidence. You make me wish I was single again.
Welcome to the bar! If the fights get a bit rough, there's a Zone of Calm spell in one of the areas to the side (fights normally break out at the front or back you see)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 09:25 AM   #6
Lord Shield

Looks like killer is still on the old thread. oh well, quieter drinking for the rest of us

Old 05-17-2001, 09:31 AM   #7
Killer
Banned User

i hearded that soon i come and kill vicon2a2
Old 05-17-2001, 09:40 AM   #8
Lord Shield

Any more of that and I feed you to Tiddles. Your immunities will NOT help you there. Viconia is cool. No racist attacks here

Old 05-17-2001, 10:24 AM   #9
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis falls on the floor unconcios after drinking a thimble full of Dreggors Dragon ale. the friend just laughs as she downs a pint of the stuff.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-17-2001, 10:34 AM   #10
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Draggor wanders in again, nearly tripping over Artemis on the way through before Killer stumbles into him still with his underpants over his head. "Hey, bartender what kind of Bhaal child wears underpants with red hearts all over them." Draggor asks as he plants himself next to Melusine at the bar.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.