Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2002, 04:52 PM   #61
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Hmm, I guess I'm a little late.
Buuhuuuu, I wanna be the first to say hello! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2002, 06:05 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Welcome to Ironworks Eternity, nice to meet you! I'm sure you will love it here, everyone else does!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-10-2002, 07:14 PM   #63
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LadyZ, I must inform you that there is a devious woman by the name of Devetaki on another bulletin board that is blatantly plagarising your ideas. Would you like me to inform her that you will see her in court?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-11-2002, 03:10 AM   #64
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
Dundee Slaytern... mmm *confuddled* I don't understand your handle... where did it come from? Thanx for the greeting anywayz babe *S* How come u've been so busy over the past few weeks?
And I didn't think the theme tune for Titanic was THAT bad hun.... u dislike it a lot?

Gee... never been called a babe before. I guess I should start working out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Heh, I am a gamer through and through. The source for my name is pretty long-winded, but to summarise, several years ago, I was writing an essay for my English lesson class, and I needed a name for the agent that was in the story.

I liked Australia, and I enjoyed the Crocodile Dundee movie( the first one), so that is where the 'Dundee' comes from. Slaytern was created. I needed a name that signify killing, and I settled on 'Slay'. To make it sound like a name, I juggled some terms around and chose 'Slaytern' as the final product.

And now you know.

I am currently still schooling, so I am kinda drowning in projects. I used to be more active in here, but I am much more passive now.

Regarding the Titanic song, I actually like it, but since most people do not, I sing it to them.

Otherwise my poor Blade will go insane as well, if he dislikes it so much.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 01-11-2002, 04:00 AM   #65
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Welcome to Ironworks Eternity, nice to meet you! I'm sure you will love it here, everyone else does!

Hello LadyZ! Haven't chatted to you for ages on chat Wendy. How are things??

Oh and hello Dundee Slaytern! You are naughty! You haven't reported at ALSB HQ for duty for over 3 months now!
Old 01-11-2002, 09:38 AM   #66
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Hello ʆë®Ñï†Ý! I am the "famous" Sir Byronas. I am the leader of Keldorn's Order, the Paladin of Ironworks...and finally I am the sword trainer (did I tired you with my titles [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] )!!!
I hope you will enjoy your stay in Ironworks.
Old 01-11-2002, 09:51 AM   #67
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Hello ʆë®Ñï†Ý! I am the "famous" Sir Byronas.

Well I've never heard of you! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Joke. Hiya Sir Byronas. How is it going at the Paladin Order.
May evil be defeated!
You have to come to ALSB some time!
Old 01-11-2002, 10:09 AM   #68
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

The jobs are going well [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! We have killed 200 dargons, defeated thousands of orc and goblins and still going on!!!!!
There's something I want to tell you, Avatar. I suggest an alliance between ALSB and Keldorn's Order. In occasion we will have to fight evil (like then with OmegaKiller) could you join us? With your poweful mages,my Paladins, Legolas' Rangers, Exoon's and Barb's Fighters we could defeat all the evil!!!
So what do you say?
Old 01-11-2002, 01:27 PM   #69
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Just a request: Avatar, can you PLEASE make your signature smaller! It's taking up half the thread on its own with your many posts!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray