Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-19-2002, 04:29 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

*This was Jerome's idea, don't listen to him if he argues*

SPAM LESSON #1:

The Great Nation of Spam is ruled by a monarchy. The ruler is the great Queen CloudSpammer, who has ruled since the Spam Revolution.
She is followed by her protoge and princess, the Daughter-Heir of Spam, Lady Lioness, sister to the Prince-Defender, Sir Jerome, Prince of Spam.
The FLAG of SPAM is the Spam Soldier, a representative of the Common spammer, [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] on a GREEN background. GREEN is the nation's color.
The motto of SPAM is: "Vinni, Viddi, Spammi" or: I came, I saw, I spammed.

Any questions?

The next lesson will be on the history of the Spam Revolution, taught by Prince Jerome.

[ 05-21-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 05-19-2002, 04:43 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have a question oh princess of Spam.. shouln't it say
Veni Vidi Spammi??
Old 05-19-2002, 04:45 PM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Veni Vidi Spammi??
Good question, young spammer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

No. In the language of Spam, the phrase is Vinni, Viddi, Spammi, because it looks much better and because I said so. So it has been spammed, is spammed, and will be spammed: So mote it be.

Vinni, Viddi, Spammi.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 05-19-2002, 04:47 PM   #4
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I have a question, who is the the leader of the anti-spam rebels? Do you and the kingdom of spam seek to destroy him/her?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-19-2002, 04:48 PM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Veni Vidi Spammi??
Good question, young spammer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

No. In the language of Spam, the phrase is Vinni, Viddi, Spammi, because it looks much better and because I said so. So it has been spammed, is spammed, and will be spammed: So mote it be.

Vinni, Viddi, Spammi.

Thanks for pointing that out.
[/QUOTE]LOL what the lady of spam says goes, or should I say spams, by the looks of it.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-19-2002, 04:53 PM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
I have a question, who is the the leader of the anti-spam rebels? Do you and the kingdom of spam seek to destroy him/her?
Excellent question young one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

There are a few small anti-spam groups terrorizing our poor land.

1. The MODS. (Maybe Out Destruction of Spam) We at the moment have a sort of treaty with this group, for without them there would be chaos due to another group that will be mentioned below. However, they respect our right to free spam, and do not harm us unless the spamming is truly gorgeous and thus, annoying. The leader of this group is Ziroc, but we have infiltrated his camp and at the moment have our top spy, who we'll call Choc, working to change his view on spam. This groups goal is to achieve a state of Black Spam. (next lesson)

2. The Tiamat Rebellion. Formerly led by the infamous Gwhanos, he was destroyed in a bitter battle in which the forces of GREEN fought determinedly. Next led by Tiamat, a reincarnation of Gwhanos, the rebellion surged in an excess of Red Spam (next lesson) and gave true Spam a bad name. They have been squashed for the moment, with help from the MODS, yet we must ever be on the watch for a resurgence of this.
Old 05-19-2002, 04:58 PM   #7
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Excellent question young one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

There are a few small anti-spam groups terrorizing our poor land.

1. The MODS. (Maybe Out Destruction of Spam) We at the moment have a sort of treaty with this group, for without them there would be chaos due to another group that will be mentioned below. However, they respect our right to free spam, and do not harm us unless the spamming is truly gorgeous and thus, annoying. The leader of this group is Ziroc, but we have infiltrated his camp and at the moment have our top spy, who we'll call Choc, working to change his view on spam. This groups goal is to achieve a state of Black Spam. (next lesson)

2. The Tiamat Rebellion. Formerly led by the infamous Gwhanos, he was destroyed in a bitter battle in which the forces of GREEN fought determinedly. Next led by Tiamat, a reincarnation of Gwhanos, the rebellion surged in an excess of Red Spam (next lesson) and gave true Spam a bad name. They have been squashed for the moment, with help from the MODS, yet we must ever be on the watch for a resurgence of this.
Long Live Free Green Spam! Down with Black and Red Spam!
Old 05-19-2002, 05:00 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
Long Live Free Green Spam! Down with Black and Red Spam! [/QB]
*smiles proudly and hands Scholarcs a SPAM sticker*

Old 05-19-2002, 05:33 PM   #9
Lioness
Jack Burton

SPAM Lesson #2

There are 5 states of Spam:

GREEN SPam: Healthy state. The state the monarchy is determined to preserve.

Black Spam: Serious deficiency of Spam

Red Spam: Excess 'bad' spam. Gives GREEN SPam a bad reputation.

Polka-Dotted Spam: The higher-classed Spam, a variation of GREEN.

Spam-coloured Spam: A philosophical state of mind, more of a theary actually.
Old 05-19-2002, 05:42 PM   #10
Legolas
Jack Burton

Uhm... what colours join to make the polka-dot SPAM, and how is it different from green SPAM?