Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-17-2002, 06:58 AM   #61
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
oh sweetie ~huggles~ it's all in the posture, If you slouch you're bound to seem shorter than you are. I like you just the way you are but if you're desperate to grow... try sleeping earlier and eating lots of gai pian. [/QB]
Yeah, but it's really hard to stand erect with a bad shoulder because it hurts.... LOL and how do you propose I sleep ealier sweetie?????? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
No way there are 60 pairs of shoes in ur bedroom! you must have a secret wall panels! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 12:58 PM   #62
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Hmm, I didn't know this thread was here (and I think I'm halfway responsible for it, hee hee), so I'd better post. We are still talking about height and not panties, right? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am 5' 9"...but I do weight 185 pounds...yea a few pounds could be lost but most of it is not fat! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I like women to be my own height, just one of those things. However, I have dated women shorter than me and I'd never judge someone based on height. Very short petite gals can be really cute, however I will be honest I have a "thing" for REALLY tall amazon women. There used to be a student here that was about 6' tall and very lovely...*drool*...any excuse to fix her computer...let's see, can I break it so I can come and fix it later? I'm bad, I know.

I met a very tall girl at work here the other day, she was sitting down and I thought "man, she's almost as tall me in her chair!". I asked her height, turns out she is 6' 2", but in shoes she has her head is in the clouds, literally!

Don't know why, but hmmm....*SEXY!!*...I'd love to go out with her, plus she was nice, intelligent, my age and had really good chi. Uh, said another way, that means "good vibes". [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think I heard it best on an episode of Mr. Belvedere where his very short dwarf cousin was describing why he liked tall women:

"I like to go climbling for coconuts!"

Hehehehehahahahahahahahaha...now I'll get it for sure!

I'm just being honest...so no fireballs!

*ducks and pulls out fireproof shield*

*grabs Cobaltine Powerglove*

Look out Dark Savant! I have THE GLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care!

Scronan

[ 04-17-2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Scronan ]
Old 04-17-2002, 03:04 PM   #63
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Bein'a Relic an all, I have no significant other, derned millenia after millenia really seems to wear em out so I'm retired [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'm 6' 4", my closest signicants would be my 15 year old Daughter Brittany who is now 5' 9", and my 10 year old son Bryce who is 5' tall.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:16 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI Relic! We think you're pretty spiffy all by yourself you know!