Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-18-2001, 07:57 AM   #61
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Awwwww of course knights get sympathy!! Come here so I can scritch you behind your ears too!!!

Thanks Bili, I must warn you tho' I've not got furry ears like Wolfie, and you may need a can opener to open my tin hat

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-18-2001, 08:07 AM   #62
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

OOOOHHHHHH!!!! my poor head this morning. whouda thunk it would get so beery out on the water last night. Wolfie, puh-leeeze tell me the nuclear mutant espresso machine id fired up, where's my I.V. bag...aspirin, novocaine, prescription medicines of any kind, alms for the poor, as it were......

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy. Nuke'm til the damn camels glow.
Old 09-18-2001, 08:13 AM   #63
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

OMG!!!! Look in the mirror, i mean look at me - my skin is black, i'm going bald from front to back instead of the other way around, and i have 3 other person's noses. Is this permanent? how long does it last? i'd rather see stars than that ugly mug. Woolfieee.. did you calibrate the espresso machine right when you set it up?

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy. Nuke'm til the damn camels glow.
Old 09-18-2001, 11:52 AM   #64
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

awwww this is free-falling. Isn't anyone feeling good today?

Or .. better thought .. perhaps everyone feels so good they don't feel the need to come into a "Feel Good Factory"???

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.