Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 08:50 AM   #1
Sir_Tainly

This thread is meant to be a sort of "Open House Party", whereby all the Newbies can meet some of oldies, and chat, hopefully getting back some of the Esprit de Corps we seem to have lost of late (and I dont just mean after tuesday )

So to Start off before I go and mingle I want to say "Hello to all the people here I have so far never spoken to, and a greeting to all those who already know me!"

Please this is meant to be an upbeat thread, so leave your differences elsewhere, and no flaming

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 09-17-2001).]

Old 09-17-2001, 08:52 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I agree to this party man!
Even though our minds may be heavy, we still have to keep a high spirit! And to keep this place a friendly one, is good. Then we can give strenght to everyone.
Also we can respect people that don´t like to party now. It´s more than understandable.

But, we need to lighten up on the posts. Nothing good comes out of it. Lets try to invigorate a good spirit, and be supportive!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-17-2001, 08:56 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Hello to all IW members I know and appreciate,
and Hi to all of you that I haven't already met, or only briefly.

I am, it seems, the 2/3 of the frogs on this Board , also known as the Blue Witch or the fretting Gnome - I have not been much around here these last 2 months, being caught away by RL, but the Blue Board old-timers know me quite well.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-17-2001, 08:57 AM   #4
WOLFGIR

Indeed Moiraine! Hello and happywaves to everyone! New and oldies all alike!

------------------

Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-17-2001, 08:59 AM   #5
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ooooooooo what fun! A party!! What a great way to start the week -- I mean, as "they" say, "So goes Monday so goes the week!" This bodes well for the rest of the days this week.

So what're we going to do first? Any goodies to munch? Are there beverages?

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 09-17-2001, 09:13 AM   #6
WOLFGIR

OKI, I have gotten some kegs of turnip beer here.. An some freshly roasted Wabbits!

------------------

Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-17-2001, 09:22 AM   #7
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, everybody!

I am still around, though very busy right now with work and all. I'm lurking though even if I don't have time to post, so I am keeping my eye on everybody!

Hi, to any newbies out there! I am the resident.............don't know really. Hhhmmmmm.......is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Anyway, take care everyone. GROUP HUG!!

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena

Old 09-17-2001, 09:24 AM   #8
skywalker
Banned User

Hello all!

Just wondering how long or how many posts do you need to not be considered a newbee. Contrary to the date and my post count I was here since November of 2000, but somehow (I guess it is just me) I feel as if I'm an outsider. How do you "join" the group!

Thanx for putting up with my question! (I hope!)

Mark
Old 09-17-2001, 09:25 AM   #9
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Hi, everybody!

I am still around, though very busy right now with work and all. I'm lurking though even if I don't have time to post, so I am keeping my eye on everybody!

Hi, to any newbies out there! I am the resident.............don't know really. Hhhmmmmm.......is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Anyway, take care everyone. GROUP HUG!!

Hi Reeka,

nice to see you again

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 09:30 AM   #10
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Hello all!

Just wondering how long or how many posts do you need to not be considered a newbee. Contrary to the date and my post count I was here since November of 2000, but somehow (I guess it is just me) I feel as if I'm an outsider. How do you "join" the group!

Thanx for putting up with my question! (I hope!)

Mark
I wasn't putting any quantifiers on oldies and newbies, but great to have you along whichever you are! How do you "join"? LOL you just post away, and get involved! There is no reason to feel an outsider, just come in and chat away, all are welcome.

Hope you feel accepted now

------------------