Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-06-2001, 06:09 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
The Who's online is great! And why would I hide! Ok, maybe a litle chase is fun, but only if you are caught at the end You could always use my kilt photo as a poster, since you like it so much! Not sure what your husband would say though!

HA! I'll always catch you in the end such is my lure to you!! But you can let me chase you if you so desire, I like a man with energy!
Yes, the who's online is terrific, I wonder if you keep it up on the screen if you will see it change, or if you have to keep refreshing it?
Yes I'd love to have that poster, although I would probably put it in another room!!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #22
Ladyzekke

Hey, why don't you post another thread asking for photos with the link included (I would have done it myself, but am to stupid to figure out the linkage). There are quite a few new people here now. How many pictures can your site hold anyway? Just curious.

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 06:14 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Just put up the one of me and the missus and the two critters. I'm sure that will suffice
You got it, boss!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-06-2001, 06:19 PM   #24
Stealthy

Quote:
HA! I'll always catch you in the end such is my lure to you!! But you can let me chase you if you so desire, I like a man with energy!
Yes, the who's online is terrific, I wonder if you keep it up on the screen if you will see it change, or if you have to keep refreshing it?
Yes I'd love to have that poster, although I would probably put it in another room!!
Now I know why it's called the ladies room. Still can't work out why you always go in pairs though. I will have to try the update, but I am running really slowly as I am sending photos as I type. Hope to have cable before May, can't wait!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 06:20 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hi Cloudy! Thanks for your e-mail, did you get my reply? I missed the chat whilst I was away, but I couldn't face all the catching up with the little time I had and the headaches, so I waited until tonight. My MD was supposed to visit my branch today and didn't, for the second time in a row! God that is so annoying, we worked like dogs to have the showroom spotless, despite being short-staffed and in the middle of a new product launch and for what? Please give me a short version of what I missed in the last 10 days. Love your latest sig by the way

a of boy bands in this country!
Yes, I did get your reply! Didn't want to bury you in my loquacious spam mails! Will give you as short a version as I can- gotta run off a bit now- others can fill in, but will do! Sure is good to see you here!

I'll post turbos pics soon! Didja like my sunset of St. Peter and St. Paul?
I want Memny's apartment...I have HarborView Envy...wow!!!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-06-2001, 06:35 PM   #26
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hey Low Stealthy
It sure is great to see you back mate, we missed the heck out of you
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-06-2001, 06:35 PM   #27
Stealthy

Quote:
Yes, I did get your reply! Didn't want to bury you in my loquacious spam mails! Will give you as short a version as I can- gotta run off a bit now- others can fill in, but will do! Sure is good to see you here!

I'll post turbos pics soon! Didja like my sunset of St. Peter and St. Paul?
I want Memny's apartment...I have HarborView Envy...wow!!!
Cloudy, you can smother me anytime! Have fun with the boys, but go easy on them. I love all your Russian shots, I would love to go to Moscow or St Petersburg someday. Thanks for sharing them. Memnoch's no 1 on my hate list, lives in Australia, surounds himself with beautiful women and has a killer pad. Please send him a few stormclouds so I will feel better!

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 06:39 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Quote:
Now I know why it's called the ladies room. Still can't work out why you always go in pairs though. I will have to try the update, but I am running really slowly as I am sending photos as I type. Hope to have cable before May, can't wait!

EEEEHHHKKK! (loud buzzer sound) Over your head it seems. Wrong room, try again!
No doubt, if you are getting cable modem, you are really in for a treat. I am totally spoiled with the speed!!!!
What photos are you "sending"?

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 06:39 PM   #29
Stealthy

Hi Relic, so glad you sorted out your problems, I hated the thought of you down in the sewers. How's Brittany by the way? Shame about draconia leaving, she asked me to remove her photo too Any developments? E-mail me if you want to keep things quiet.

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 06:40 PM   #30
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Hi Wendy (can I still do that, now we are not flirting? ) I just got your e-mail, sorry I missed last night after saying I would be on, but I was trying to sort a crashed game of Dark Side of the Sword Coast, only to find out after 3 hours, that you can't update the version without restarting. I had reached Baldur's Gate after completing everywhere else, except the new areas and the TOTSC add on. Have to re-start now

Sorry to go almost "on-topic" here, Stealthy, but I have just started my first game of DSofSc myself - we share the same taste in just too many things, dont we ? - and am still afraid I will suffer your faith as well. I am already in chapter 3, but have not noticed any difference to a regular game of BG I yet!
I have started a new game though, but forgot to reinstall TotSC with the main game and did that after starting the new game, so I am now worried that will stop DSotSC from functioning properly. But I have heard that the new elements of DSotSC will mostly kick in at the end of chapter 3, so there is still reason for hope.

Any opinions on that ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !