Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2002, 03:21 PM   #61
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Oh Dearest and Cutest of all, Willow, i find you to cutest Escapee i've met in my life .......
You´re officially forgiven whacky CD you can now have my place, which would mean you´re the first to take a swing at whacky CD it´s ok that he´s flirting with me. I´m a big girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2002, 05:26 AM   #62
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
CD it´s ok that he´s flirting with me. I´m a big girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah but the only thing that aint right is that i'm a small boy [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm getting scared, Kat hasnt been here lately that bothers me a lot.
Old 10-17-2002, 06:25 AM   #63
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *slaps Calthy* I'll get you for that you son-of-a!
*ducks* *parrys blow* behave urself. or I'll tell Att on you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Quote:
CD you can now have my place, which would mean you´re the first to take a swing at whacky CD it´s ok that he´s flirting with me. I´m a big girl
lol, of course your a big girl.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm, besides, ladies first, therefore, you and kat can whacks first swing at whacks [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, I just dont think its very apporprait the captain of my bodyguard flirting with you willow after all, if you were forced to hurt him, where would I be? I have to have SOMEONE to give kat to pasify her... opps, did I say that out lout?

[ 10-17-2002, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-17-2002, 08:33 AM   #64
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Hey people if anyone'd thinking of beating the crap out of CD please tell me, i'll be more than willing to help. Yeah im the captain of his force, but there's no glory in being treated as cannon fodder ...... yeah beat CD! Beat CD !

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2002, 11:08 AM   #65
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Hey people if anyone'd thinking of beating the crap out of CD please tell me, i'll be more than willing to help. Yeah im the captain of his force, but there's no glory in being treated as cannon fodder ...... yeah beat CD! Beat CD !

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol, whacky, you see its like this, until YOU find a bodygaurd for me, YOUR the first in line for the cannon fodder, when YOU find some ppl that are lesser then you in terms of rank, then THEY are cannon fodder, its called a chain of command [img]tongue.gif[/img] besides, I wouldnt LET kat hurt you TOO much (A) [img]tongue.gif[/img]