Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 08:13 AM   #1
Kenwyn

I am going nuts running around Sturugeon Castle in what seems to be circles. I've found 2 items (Masque & 1 Statue) needed to place in soecial chambed but can't seem to find any other areas of the castle to look in. I can't get thru the grate where the pull thingee is broken (where there is a skeleton and another pull thingss visible). Please help my humble party of valiant adventurers.

Old 11-01-2000, 08:22 AM   #2
wandor

the place for the mask and elements are up in a tower cant remember how to get there but its there. the skeleton guards another element but you cant get to him because the pull chain is broke. so i believe you have to kill him through the window or make him mad enough to come and get you. try shooting an arrow to irritate him if that doesnt work use more powerful spell.