Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 11:33 AM   #1
pr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Mad

has anybody found out Shrew Chishi(bushi dojo quest). i am turning mad searching for this fellow. plz help!
pr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:32 PM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

Take the way to Shurugeon Castle and go to the horse. There is a trail leading to the north near the horse. Take the trail and go north. You will reach a lake shore.
Enter water and follow the shore to the west until you find an exit from water. You will meet a ratling there - Shrew Chishi.

Notes:
- Shrew Chishi is there only if you have the quest and only if the character(s) owning the quest is in your party.
- There are several ways leading to the lake. The "right exit" from the water leads to a small area accessible only from the lake water. Therefore, if you see that you can go away through some exit from water then it is not the right one. Return into the water and search another exit. Next, the right exit is on the (more or less) south shore of the lake. If the shore turns to another direction evidently then you have gone too far.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:40 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

To look at it another way, Shrew Chishi is in a small grove off that lake. There are (IIRC) four "exits" from that lake -- one through a narrow path just west of the burned-out house (and that's where the salads come through, BTW [img]smile.gif[/img] ), one west of there that's much wider and leads to other Ishad N'ha areas, one to the far north that leads to the Boogre Caves, and one to the northwest that leads to nothing but a decent-sized grassy area... nothing, that is, unless you have the quest as bsftcs stated above. IF you do, then Shrew Chishi will be there.

There may be one more exit on the west side that also leads to Ishad N'ha, but I don't remember for certain. Easiest way to be sure is to go one "exit" west of the Boogre Caves.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 12:34 PM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't remember the specifics of the map, but I believe you just go right at the branchoff of paths and make your way to the burned down house. Your ratling is having a meeting there .

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote