Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-02-2002, 02:49 PM   #1
sgill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It has been a year since I have been here, and I thought there used to be a search engine for posts, but I can't seem to find it. Therefore I will have to ask my question which has probably been asked before.

I am playing again, with a couple of Zenmasters as I always feel so cheated that you only get to have a Zenmaster and never really get to use him/her very much before the game ends (same for Valkyrie). Anyway, this time around I went through the serpent temple, and although I don't think I missed anything, I can't seem to find the first tome. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I already am playing with a Zenmaster. I thought the tome was supposed to be in the room where the serpent master is. Does anybody know why I can't find the tome. Is it in some other room that I may have missed. I have finished the temple and think I have opened all treasure chests.
Old 07-02-2002, 02:56 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The tome should be there - check Xignal's site: http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html I believe he has it pinpointed in hiw walkthru so you can find it.

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 02:57 PM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

The search enigine is down! It´ll be back up next week when the new software hs been installed! Apparently the server crashed everytime a search was made. As to the tome it´s in the room behind the grate in the maze after the Naga room!

The first info comes directly from Ziroc! If you like you can check that out in the General Discussions area..

[ 07-02-2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 07-02-2002, 03:07 PM   #4
sgill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! I admittedly did not go into that room behind the grate, because
it seemed I couldn't find away in. Is there a lever somewhere that opens the grate. I must have missed it.
Old 07-03-2002, 04:05 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

No there´s no lever. There´s a lock to the right of the door. You of course need a key. The last known owner was a serpent master...