Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 01:36 AM   #1
sano

Iam in Stout Mines and have problem.I took the quest from Stout King found the spare part from troley lever on the east side
and going trough this level and didnt found
the dragon ore.There is one switch,when I pulled them then some lever turn around 180
degrees,where the troley divided.But till I come back to begin of tunnel the lever is back and I cannot go to this last part of
divided tunnel.
Old 01-01-2001, 01:57 AM   #2
Molva

Check old posts - there are two switches to turn 180 degrees...you found one on the left track, the other is on the right track...need to try each combination to find the stuff...a pain in the neck...
Old 01-02-2001, 09:16 AM   #3
Xignal76

If you're still having problems with those dangable switches in the Mines you might want to look at my walk-through at www.volberding.com. Note: you can complete the basic Mines quest without flipping either of the track switches...

Regards,
Old 01-02-2001, 02:40 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Let that be a link: (poof)

http://www.volberding.com

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 06:23 PM   #5
Gauleiter

Wyvern is so useful, making links for us

Remember, sano, there's only two reasons for being in the Mines:

1) Get some Dragon Armor so you can enter the Dragon Spire. To this end, grab the first Pick Axe you can find and chip away at the ore piles lying around. You'll get some good gems you can cash in at town. The ore you're looking for will be in the lava area (there should be two pieces).

2) Kill Raskallion so Scanthrill will give you the Assassin's dagger so you can become an Assassin.

So don't get too caught up in the exploring or side quests, since these are the only reasons for being there.