Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 02:30 PM   #1
Firestorm

welcome, welcome one and all to Firestorm the true neutral mage\kensi shop of wonders!

'tis many a year since i last visited these lands, exploration of new lands beckoned to me and i found many a valuable artifact, so like a good adventurer i set up shop in amn. my competition seems to be ribald, come my friends to the shop of wonders instead, for it is I who gives the cheapest prices (sometimes) and has the widest range of items.....

my newest aqusitions are.........

1) Holy Handkerchief of Non-Sneezing : this fantastic little item STOPS your sneeze spray from engulfing nerby villages and annoying those nasty people who complain a lot! only 1200 gp

2) Mighty Golden Glasses of Seeing +4 : discovered reccently near a rather old dragon with a sight impediment, these trendy lenses will cure those of lack of sight mearly by placing them over they're eyes! (note: break easily, ignore duct tape round legs) only 5000 gp

3) Horseless Wagon of Moving +2 : funny thing this, found in a sparsely inhabited island off the sword coast, native's call it a "car"! don't ask me my customers, i just do the goods. for you lot only 15000 gp

yes, tresures are abound in my store, feel free to look around and make yourself at home. those of a *ahem* theiving nature can get work here anytime day or night.

Old 11-08-2000, 12:44 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

huh?...
Old 11-08-2000, 05:12 AM   #3
Salty512

LOL... Hmmm, is that a USED horseless carriage? Is there any background available on it?

Old 11-08-2000, 08:07 AM   #4
Aegis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What?? Fire who??

Aegis