Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-25-2001, 03:14 PM   #1
Davros
Takhisis Follower

My good pal Donut is obviously still at the pub celebrating, so I thought I would do the honours for him.

Sounds like it would have been a great game to be at - sorry I missed it. The game I really want to win is at half time, and not looking so good.

Hope you hoisted a pint of Cider for me at the pub buddy.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:17 PM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Evil Man!!! Man U Are The Greatest!!!
Old 11-25-2001, 03:32 PM   #3
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Manchester United are the spawns of Satan who seem to think they have a divine right to success (errrrr - that probably does not make sense). It is a well known fact that nobody in Manchester actually likes them because they are from Salford anyway.

There are actually millions of supporters round the globe who love the blessed Man U (yea - right!!) and every talented footballer wants to play for them. (yea - right again!!)

I would be harsher in my criticism, but I have a soft spot for Fergie who managed my local team to a memorable triumph over Real Madrid in 1983.
[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-25-2001, 04:12 PM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

hmph, I sure would have sacrificed Arsenal's great triumph for success in the other important game this morning - Siiiiiiiiiiiggghhhh!!!. Monday mourning, and I can't even buy a beer .
Old 11-25-2001, 04:19 PM   #5
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

MAN U RULE. Evil indeed.
Old 11-25-2001, 04:23 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Barb - good to see you back - anyone for a spot of Tennis . Man U seem to be dis-united this year - and there is MUCH REJOICING!!!!!
Old 11-25-2001, 04:35 PM   #7
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

I shall utilise my normal, eloquent power over the English language by stating the obvious:

Man U SUCK BIG STYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

(Liverpool are far and away superior to everyone else)

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 03:48 AM   #8
Vampire

Well I have to say at least one good thing has happened to me this month!!
I would be jumoing up and down being an Arsenal supporter but I have heavier things in my heart weighing me down.
Old 11-26-2001, 04:07 AM   #9
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Back from work, and just about to watch the replay. The wrists are still intact, and at least this is one football game where I can enjoy the 3 goals that are scored by the winning side .
Old 11-26-2001, 06:15 AM   #10
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
My good pal Donut is obviously still at the pub celebrating, so I thought I would do the honours for him.

Sounds like it would have been a great game to be at - sorry I missed it. The game I really want to win is at half time, and not looking so good.

Hope you hoisted a pint of Cider for me at the pub buddy.

Bringing this back on track. Thanks for holding the fort Davros. I was indeed in the pub watching that other game!

The Arsenal match was superb. Once again we pummelled a side in the first half only to let them score. The second half opened with a superb goal from Freddie Ljunberg (thank you Sweden), then we sat back to watch the Barthez comedy show. He drilled a clearance to Henry on the edge of the box and then collected the ball and then dropped the ball for the second.

I can't remember when I've had so much fun at a football match.

Has anyone seen Memnoch? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show