Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 12:11 AM   #1
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I found what seemed to be two gamebreaking bugs (listed below). I can't get out of the first area,(i.e can't find the next village or any untravelled roads) can't find toadem, and can't find the nymph's treasure. Perhaps someone can assure me that I've missed something and not found another bug -- I'd rather not have a spoiler yet.

These may be slight SPOILERS for the crypt.

In the area where you have to stack up three crates, barrels etc. to get potions from a high stage to open the two doors into the flame traps, when I pushed a crate, stacked at the second level, all the way to the left, it stuck and would neither move nor allow me to climb onto it. (btw my version of the game seems different here than the one in the hints included in the game)

Second, when a character with a full pack tries to pick up an item, it sometimes disappears. This happened to me with the signet of Malvin, so I spent some time trying to move the corpse, searching, etc. But when I replayed, it was obviously there.

I don't particularly want to spend a long time looking for the way north when it's just a bug.

Thoon
Old 10-27-2000, 02:56 AM   #2
nightowl66

THE ONLY WAY TO ISHAD NA IS THRU THE CAVES OF THE ORACLES
SWIM UNDERNEATH THE BRIDGE
TALK TO THEM EVERY DIALOG OPTION YOU MUST HAVE MAVIN RING AND THE PASSAGE NORTH WEST WILL OPEN