Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2003, 02:46 PM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

I read in some previous post that painbarer of ilmanter and bane clerics get special quests just for them, can you spoil me as to the chapter and location of the quests... also do any other cleric paladin or monk orders get special quests for them?
im asking this because am considering adding one level of ilmanter for one character and one level of bane for another just for these quests

another question, doe bane's tyrant's dyctum (+1 dc for saves) apply only for cleric spells or does it include other spells (like mage spells) for multiclassed clerics?

another question, [SPOILER]
I'm in aurils temple there is this battle saquare where you battle those increasingly difficult opponents... well my characters are too weak for them and i would like to know if i leave now and wait for my characters to get stronger will i nbe able to return later?
Old 05-02-2003, 05:09 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The quests are located in / near Hrothgar's glen after you arrive in Kuldahar (chapter 4 I believe).

You can return to the Ice temple to finish the battle squares any time before you arrive in Kuldahar. Once you arrive, you can not go back and finish the squares.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote