Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 11:54 PM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I just had a great dialogue between Minsc and Jaheira I hadn't seen before.
Minsc "Oh, sqqirrels Boo! I know I saw them. Quickly, throw some nuts"!
Jaheira "Minsc, could you please show a little grace while in natures presence. Sometimes I simply don't know how you came by your title of Ranger".
Minsc "Do you wish we were dour and sour like most others? No, I say not. The animals run and play without care, and I would too if such acting would not squash Boo flat".
Jaheira "But your duties are serious things Minsc, Do you not realize that"?
Minsc "I am very serious! Boo would not let me shirk my duties. I would not want to shirk anything! No sir, no shirking"!
Jaheira "Admirable Minsc, but you use that word like you don't know what it means".
Minsc "Eh, well... no... but it sounds sharp and painful and I always reserve such things for freaks that might steal those squirrels nuts".
Jaheira "Good job Minsc, keep it up".
Old 11-28-2000, 11:58 PM   #2
tico

is boo supposed to do anything or is he there to make us laugh?

Old 11-28-2000, 11:59 PM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Heh. Saw that one too, he's a classic! I don't know if people have seen the dialogue when you drop Minsc and pick him up again at the Coronet but it's worth dropping him just to pick him up again.
Old 11-29-2000, 12:04 AM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, thanx Memnoch, I will try that one out.
Old 11-29-2000, 12:06 AM   #5
Grathian

It just would not be Baldurs Gate without Minsc. He is by far the best computer personality ever. I vote for Minsc for NPC of the year!

I'll have to go drop him and pick him up again to see what he says. I just about fall out of my chair everytime he says something. Too bad your own female character can't have a romance with him... now that would be funny as hell.

Old 11-29-2000, 03:06 AM   #6
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

"They are evil and I would not trust them as far as I could throw them. Even if that was a very long way, and trust me I will try!"

The guy has class!
Old 11-29-2000, 07:43 AM   #7
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

"Now you are talking like Minsc. We should get you a hamster. Or an Ice Weasel, whichever you prefer."
"I shall chop them into chunky foe shaped pieces"