Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 03:56 PM   #1
Gamelover
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Help!
I'm playing as Paladin, and trying to complete the Paladin quest. So I got to Firkraag dungeon, saved the girl and sent her home, went into the maze to look around, and thats where all of my troubles started. A killed the Guardians and started collecting the skulls(not that I know what purpose is to me doing it), but just at the and, when I entered the last(hopefully last) room, I was sent to heaven. What happened is that in that last room is a Guardian who casts Sunfire,and fries my up every tima. The problem is that the Guardian is INVISIBLE, so I can't even fight him.I've tried everything but no luck. Does anyone have an idea how to kill this b****rd? How to get rid of someone ho is invisible? What am I suppose to do(apart from crying)? Please help...
Gamelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:04 PM   #2
Brainless One
Zhentarim Guard

You have to collect all 7 of the helmet pieces, then put in on to see him.Also, after you see him be careful, because there is a treasure chest that Samia(B****)will kill you for, so watch for her party.
-Brainless One
Brainless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:09 PM   #3
philip
Galvatron

if you've collected all (I think it are 7) pieces of the mask from the djinnies it becomes a mask. Put it on and walk in the room, after some time the creature becomes visible. I heard that a normal dispel invisibility works as well but I haven't tried it. (Some paladins can cast true seeing, can't they?)
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 06:04 PM   #4
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Just cast Detect Invisibility or a spell of that sort if you havent assembled the mask.
Old 08-21-2002, 07:44 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

****spoilers*********

Yeah you need to put together the mask, because there is an improved invisible fire elemental in there, and you can't do anything to him unless you can see him.