Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 AM   #11
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Default Re: Do any Australians still post here?

One extra Aussie here
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #12
The Collective
Manshoon

Damn - I wish they had selected Shane for the Perth test. That would have given them the shakes - especially that dude that Warnie makes look like a complete loser (Belly the flop).
Back on topic - I recall that Donut chap. He used to be funny - loves a wine if I recall, has an epic uncanny dodge, and loves to moonwalk .
Old 12-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #13
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

still here, work and study is killing all my time. mostly lurk once in awhile.

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #14
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collective View Post
Damn - I wish they had selected Shane for the Perth test. That would have given them the shakes - especially that dude that Warnie makes look like a complete loser (Belly the flop).
Back on topic - I recall that Donut chap. He used to be funny - loves a wine if I recall, has an epic uncanny dodge, and loves to moonwalk .
I spoke to Donut only the other day - he's still the funniest in the family. He told me one about cars and goats, I couldn't really understand it though. His brain must be the size of a planet.

I hear that the Aussies are so desperate that they are turning to beer.
Lanesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #15
The Collective
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanesra View Post
I spoke to Donut only the other day - he's still the funniest in the family. He told me one about cars and goats, I couldn't really understand it though. His brain must be the size of a planet.

I hear that the Aussies are so desperate that they are turning to beer.
Gee the Britts are in a panic not to face Warnie - so much so that they sacrificed Liz Hurley to distract him. Talk about sinking to any level for success.

"Aussies draft in beer - Poms to get their first taste". Seriously doubt he will play in this one though.

Space cookies - is the paranoid android keeping well? I have a piece of paper that needs picking up, a door that is too cheerful and smug, a car that needs parking, and a bucket of water that he might like to utilise.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:32 AM   #16
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Shane Warne's diary entry for last wednesday: "Bollinger opened, Johnson out, Hussey bowled over."

I hear he's the only Aussie to get on top of a BriT since the Ashes started!

I do so hope there are no tears when Punter resigns - I still haven't got over the debacle when Kim Hughes had to go. I expect that in the 2nd innings Anderson's Bunny will make like the Duracell Bunny and just keep on walking!

Donut is looking tired these days - what sort of a godforsaken country starts a cricket match at 2.30 in the morning? He said that he had to wait up until 2.35am to see the first Australian wicket fall. He's a bit worried that like WW1 - it should be over by Xmas. What a let down for 90,000 people to go to Melbourne for a dead rubber!

Well CollecTTTive - as always it's been fun.

Listen: I think I hear Donut now - he's singing quietly to himself "They're coming home, They're coming home, They're coming - Ashes coming home"
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #17
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion

*Waves to the thread although aware of his unclassic status from back in 'the day'.*

I love Richie Benaud's reaction to the whole ridiculous nonsense surrounding Warnie's "comeback".

"What really bugs me about all this talk of Shane Warne coming back...is why didn't they first ask me?"

We're really suffering at the hands of the ol' enemy at the moment. Should make for an exciting test though, backs to the wall and whatnot.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #18
The Collective
Manshoon

Sorry Tes - you are good, but that is all far too comical for you. That first line at least just has to be DonutTt writing that. I laughed up my Pepsi max when I got to Hussey bowled over .

Good to see Mitchell Johnston get his mojo back - looking for a steady clatter of pommie batsmen tomorrow. My suspicions proved correct - never did fancy Beer - more of a Bundy man myself . At least Strauss and Anderson were looking less the usual smug gits when the Aussie tail was wagging away.

Who was that Norwegian guy again that was so collectively loved? My memory is clouding over.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #19
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collective View Post
Sorry Tes - you are good, but that is all far too comical for you. That first line at least just has to be DonutTt writing that. I laughed up my Pepsi max when I got to Hussey bowled over .

Good to see Mitchell Johnston get his mojo back - looking for a steady clatter of pommie batsmen tomorrow. My suspicions proved correct - never did fancy Beer - more of a Bundy man myself . At least Strauss and Anderson were looking less the usual smug gits when the Aussie tail was wagging away.

Who was that Norwegian guy again that was so collectively loved? My memory is clouding over.
Tesser's not been here for ages - It's all D!

looking for a steady clatter of pommie batsmen tomorrow???? Given that the last 6 England wickets have fallen for 1166 runs I fail to see your logic here.

The nasty little Taffer was Megabot. BTW - I see plenty of "blue boarders" on Facebook but I don't see you there.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #20
The Collective
Manshoon

Thanks for confirming my suspicions mate . I always thought it was you I was talking to. I think it is the writing style that gives it away. That is why I went in with my own nom de plume.

As for the ashes - we are due a change of luck. It has been riding heavily with your lot lately, and about time we dominated for a few days. At least in my back yard of Perth you won't have a chance of rain here to let you off without a result.

Ahh - that's the guy I was trying to think of - good ole Megabot.