Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Finally...TaDaaaaa...best RPG EVAH is back!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Click the link...its gonna fry your brain with awesomeness from Fallout Las Vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GErXlabRzA
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Finally...TaDaaaaa...best RPG EVAH is back!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEET
Old 03-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Woot! Come on everybody sing with me. "Let's go sunning, it's so good for you....."
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

Never has apocalyptic wasteland warmed my heart so...
Old 03-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion

I'm only excited if I can target enemies in the eyes and groin like the good old days.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...ighlight=Vegas

(Just to show that I got excited about this awhile ago now...I should update that thread, because there is a whole heap of new information that has been revealed.)

Really looking forward to it actually, but I do hope that the combat is tweaked enough to be able to make distinctions from the experience gained from Bethout.

The groin shot I believe will be available via a melee attack with a golf club. (called the 'fore') Give us more factional interplay, more choices, more consequences...more of that classic dark humour please!

The teaser trailer was neat in that it hinted at different possibilities with a subtle reference to NCR.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Btw...I am experiencing some issues with my retail versions of the expansions - i.e. my hellfire armor is not showing ingame - I am running naked around?

does anyone know a solution for this?
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

WHAT?! This isn't Planescape: Torment!

. Doesn't look half bad though =). Cheers for the vid link.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #9
CrimsonLion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lets just hope we will be as pleasantly surprised by this one as everyone was with Fallout 3 when that came out. (as I think a lot of fans of previous fallout titles expectations were low)

Now the real question is can Deux Ex 3 wipe out the foul memories of the Invisible War?
CrimsonLion is offline   Reply With Quote