Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 08:17 AM   #1
wandor

O.k. so this is my final final plea hopefully. Can someone tell me specifically where in the hell this key hole that opens this door in the lift maze is. Im about to pull all my hair out. Is it in the same room with the door or in another of the diamond rooms or in one of the connecting hallways. ive about had it. The game is getting really un fun at this point. Thanks for any consideration

Old 11-01-2000, 08:33 AM   #2
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

Key hole in the maze is indefferent to escape way from maze. THis key,named skull key, will be got, after escaping maze. To escape from maze, you must lift up or down,and go to southwest diamond room,and there you find wayout from maze.
Old 11-01-2000, 08:51 AM   #3
wandor

I have the skull key. Ive been everywhere in this damn maze I want out how do I open this #$%^%$@#@%^&^%&* door.

Old 11-01-2000, 09:33 AM   #4
RatBoy

Hi,

If the above did not work.....

I remember this maze as being four crosses with lifts at the ends of the crosses. You
can draw these crosses out on paper and then map how each end connects to each other
end. Keep track of the lifts that don't work. At some point you will stumble across
a switch and it activates one of the lifts that did not work. Continue to explore (kill)
and you come up with the key to the door at the "end" of the lift maze. And that's about
it....

Hope this helps (whole process should take about 15 minutes to complete).

Old 11-01-2000, 03:56 PM   #5
Zandramas
Welcomed New User

The secret to getting out of the lift maze is in the Serpent Master's room. A switch in there activates the double elevators in his room, and you use those to find the way out.