Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-03-2003, 09:32 AM   #1
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's been a while since i last played the game, so forgive me my bad memory. I've done quite a few quests already, but i recall someone coming up to me early in the game, who triggers the Trademeet quest. So far noone has stepped up to me though. Do i need to be in a certain place, or do i just need to have a little more patience ?
Old 07-03-2003, 09:45 AM   #2
Alson
Galvatron

Mild Spoilers, as Requested
The guy you're after (and surprisingly enough, is after yoo, too! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) is called Flydian. He won't approach you, IIRC - you need to make the first move. To find Flydian, head to the smallest district in Athkatla.
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:47 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Thanks dude, that's all i needed to know.
Old 07-03-2003, 09:51 AM   #4
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

There is also a young girl? boy? thing in the govt district who will initiate the quest.
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:52 AM   #5
Alson
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Thanks dude, that's all i needed to know.
Thought so. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ADD] Argh! I hate it when people post a second before me and I ought to add the actual quote so my post won't seem out-of-context!

[ 07-03-2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Alson ]
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Old 07-03-2003, 09:53 AM   #6
Alson
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lancer:
There is also a young girl? boy? thing in the govt district who will initiate the quest.
That's a different quest, White Lancer.
Old 07-03-2003, 05:32 PM   #7
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Indeed, that would be the Umar Hills...
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote