Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-05-2005, 09:51 AM   #11
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
What MP3 player did you get Callum?
The Zen touch (20 gigs)
Old 01-05-2005, 03:01 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. Blunderbuss, I'm a cook but not a chef. Sometimes I wish I had done that.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

{sings} It's a beautiful daaaaaaaaay yeah {/sings} Weather here is cold, gray, and wet. No snow, just sleet. Lots of sleet, and ice. I REALLY hope we don't have school tomorrow. I wanna stay home. I'ma call my coach tonight and see if we can still come in tomorrow morning and work out just in case we have a snow day. Various parts of my body are sore, including my quads, glutes, hamstrings, lower back, etc. Hurts to walk. Today was our plyometrics day. At the end we had races to see who out of two people could make it through an obstical course. At the end we had to jump onto high boxes and then down. I managed to jump on it and then fall on my knees twice, winning both times. I'm a klutz. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, how was everyone else's day?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, it's a crap day, here, too, but that is no surprise, since I only live a couple of hundred miles from SomeDude. Walk postponed until tomorrow, worse luck.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:32 PM   #15
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well, my friend Connor called me. His dad is a teacher, so they called his dad and told him there's no school tomorrow. So yay.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-05-2005, 08:36 PM   #16
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Burr, nice to come in out of the cold! Time for nice hot cup of Chai tea! It's supposed to get quite cold here tonight -15 to -20ish. But I'm quite comfy I must say.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:38 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Snowing out and they predict several inches overnight and a few more tomorrow with some freezing rain mixedin.. whoo hooo.... ugh! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gonna go catch a few episodes of Who's Line is it Anyway. See you all later!
Old 01-06-2005, 09:26 AM   #18
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

* Picks the lock and opens the door*

Wow! This place was closed down for a while!

Morning, all. Last night, my daughter's friend told her this tale about how if you slept with your pajamas inside out and put a spoon under your pillow, it would snow enough that school would be cancelled the next day.

So she did it.

Guess what? Six inches of snow, and school cancelled.

She's now convinced that she has extraordinary powers, and it's all her doing. Gotta love it
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:38 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, yup, Bungleau, the proprietor is stuck at home with a ton of snow falling...well ok, 4-6 inches and then we expect freezing rain with a possible quarter of an inch of ice build up.

Yay..welcome to the great frozen northland and winter. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ROTL I hear that pajama story on the radio this morning. The morning dj's were talking about how some kids believe that! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2005, 09:38 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, yup, Bungleau, the proprietor is stuck at home with a ton of snow falling...well ok, 4-6 inches and then we expect freezing rain with a possible quarter of an inch of ice build up.

Yay..welcome to the great frozen northland and winter. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ROTFL I hear that pajama story on the radio this morning. The morning dj's were talking about how some kids believe that! [img]smile.gif[/img]