Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2002, 10:33 AM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

19 Ways to Know You Are a Woman

1. You are a Bitch.

2. When asked 'Is something bothering you?' reply 'no' then get pissed off when you are believed.

3. Become attracted to someone because he is outgoing and loves parties, start dating him, and immediately expect him to stop this behavior..

4. Always take an hour longer than promised to prepare for the evening.

5. Always hide very important events in very unimportant terms so you can have something to be pissed about when your boyfriend declines because he has pressing business, i.e. You say 'It's no big deal, but I was wondering if you would like to visit my parents with me if you are not busy this weekend.' when you mean 'It means a great deal to me for you to see my family with me this weekend whether or not it is possible!'

6. Whine

7. If you are trying to sleep, it's because you're exhausted from your almost superhuman level of daily achievement; if he is trying to sleep it's because he is lazy.

8. No matter what the activity, he doesn't do it as well as a past boyfriend.

9. If he pays attention to you, he is smothering you.

10. If he gives you space, he is ignoring you.

11. Complain

12. Hate any bar he likes

13. Demand to be treated as an equal in everything - except when paying for meals, airplane tickets, concerts, beers, clothes, etc. - these are required gifts proving his love.

14. Declare PMS at any given time. If he is knowledgeable about your cycle, tell him you're irregular from all the stress of your life (also, see number 7).

15. Remember that ANY woman who so much as stares at your boyfriend must be labeled a WHORE and your network of friends must be informed immediately to spread this as quick as possible.

16. Make his life miserable by making him feel guilty about doing anything other than catering to your needs.

17. Break into tears for no apparent reason, then use number 2.

18. Ask for help in some endeavor then become livid when it is given.

19. Insinuate yourself into your boyfriend's group of friends, break up with him, then make sure you are present at every gathering for the next month just to rub it in.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 12-21-2002, 10:44 AM   #2
Borvik
Drow Warrior

I'm so glad. You know, I had some doubts about that... but now: I'm not a woman phewww... No need to shave my legs anymore [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2002, 10:45 AM   #3
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Somehow I'm guessing that you don't come to this forum to pick up chicks...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-21-2002, 10:55 AM   #4
Borvik
Drow Warrior

erm... no... why? Anything wrong with hairy legs?
Old 12-21-2002, 11:08 AM   #5
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

I wasn't actually talking to you Borvik, you replied while I was typing... and there is NOTHING wrong with hairy legs... i have the second hairiest legs in my class...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-21-2002, 11:12 AM   #6
Borvik
Drow Warrior

I see. I'm curious, what all the gals will reply to this thread [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-21-2002, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Borvik ]
Old 12-21-2002, 11:17 AM   #7
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

well... it doesn't really matter to me I suppose... unless there are any incredibly hot girls who live in Penang, whom I haven't met yet and so have not had a chance to piss off with my smart alec comments... (DD at least)
Old 12-21-2002, 12:40 PM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I resent all above statements! *starts crying* [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] And no, nothing is bothering me!
Old 12-21-2002, 12:41 PM   #9
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] I resent all above statements! *starts crying* [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] And no, nothing is bothering me!
hmm, I think it's time we all gave Willow some space
Old 12-21-2002, 12:46 PM   #10
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Come here and get yourself a hug! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Er, no.