Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-10-2001, 08:12 PM   #121
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:

Moni a prophet is someone who predicts things not reads minds. Now untie me so I may shoot Neb...the ducks have sharpened their beaks and cry for revenge!"

"Whew!"
But I like Neb!

Old 11-10-2001, 08:16 PM   #122
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

"Whew!"
But I like Neb!

And I like Pudding! *Buries KHaN and his cannon in pudding, delicious chocolate pudding*
Old 11-10-2001, 08:18 PM   #123
Moni

Well, we did make a deal with those Cheetos didn't we?
I would not drink any varnish though, it'll take that pumpkin orange paint off of those packaging peanuts and then they'll melt in your stomach. You might get sick!

Wiping the pudding off of the straightjacket ties, Moni pulls out her keychain with the tiny handy dandy scissors on them and snips.

Old 11-10-2001, 08:19 PM   #124
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:

Mr Peepers is a character that Chris Katan (sp?) does on Saturday Night Live...primitive guy with huge ears in a modern world...can eat an apple in 5 seconds flat while twirling it around in his fists/hands...a little messily, OK a LOT messily! (if "messily is even a word!)
It is one of the funniest things I have seen on SNL since the days of John Belushi and his Samurai characters! "The Rock" when he hosted SNL even did a skit where he was Mr. Peepers father, big ears, apple-eating bit and all...you have to see it to believe it! Its hilarious!

::looks at banana and sees an evil eye peek up at her and wink::
"Holy Dumplings Batman! This ones alive!"
::tosses banana out the window::
"Go join the beans, amigo!"

"Sorry about that crayon thingie! Legolas' said they wanted the azure one, but they hadn't picked out a madwoman yet and I needed enough time to eat my chili! I was a little paranoid, sorry!"

"Pudding?!" Moni starts kicking her feet...."like this?"
"Where's my pudding?!"

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]

Oh yeah!!! LOL!!! I know who you mean now about Mr. Peepers! LOL, yes that actor is hilarious playing that part!!! Sheesh he looks kinda like a monkey anyways, and he is so small, and has that caveman "brow" LOL!!! No way I can look at those Mr. Peepers sketches and not LMAO!

So sorry about your Mexican jumping beans, guess they mustav known their ultimate Chili fate, and took the easy way out! Good deal re the banana, he was pure evil I think, his whispering ways were really chilling... Hey, no biggie re the Azure crayon, never used it anyways, only helps you breath underwater.. Well, since you are looking for Mr. Peepers, here, take this Seagreen crayon, it will help you, has infravision capabilities, don't tell anyone! *looks around, sees Bob the Racoon's been listening* Hey! Wha!? Come back here!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 08:23 PM   #125
Neb

*Switches LadyZ's Magenta Crayon with a spare Fuchsia Crayon that he had in his pocket, he then runs off with the Magenta Crayon to devour it in peace.*
Old 11-10-2001, 08:26 PM   #126
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
*Switches LadyZ's Magenta Crayon with a spare Fuchsia Crayon that he had in his pocket, he then runs off with the Magenta Crayon to devour it in peace.*

*swoops over Nabs head on her cloud and snatches the magenta crayuon out of his hand and flies up to the treehouse with it*
Old 11-10-2001, 08:27 PM   #127
KHaN
Drow Warrior

quote:
Well, we did make a deal with those Cheetos didn't we?
I would not drink any varnish though, it'll take that pumpkin orange paint off of those packaging peanuts and then they'll melt in your stomach. You might get sick!

Wiping the pudding off of the straightjacket ties, Moni pulls out her keychain with the tiny handy dandy scissors on them and snips.

Ha! Free at last! KHaN starts eating the pudding...mmmm choco pudding!
Just then another racoon enters the room, "My Lord! Commander BoBo 4th Animal Brigade reporting as ordered!"
KHaN quickly looses interest in the pudding..."BoBo! Bout time you got here, one of your troops has defected to the otherside...She Who Holds the Magenta Crayon or SWHMC!" "We must have that crayon!"
The duck-cannons full of choco pudding and worthless unless you have a very large spoon."
"Sir Walt Disney called they want all the ducks back ASAP".
"Fine it's time we called in the big guns...get me Daffy Duck"
Old 11-10-2001, 08:28 PM   #128
Legolas
Jack Burton

Squirrels....

Once more we cry for attention. All madwoman who want to leave should stop pumping their legs now. It's pudding versus freedom here!
Nonononono. It's pudding versus a lifetime spent sleeping outside in a ramshackle shelter with a collar around your neck, being fat and walked and watered so you will grow and kicked around if you are nibbling on the furniture.
And don't forget being fat!
I didn't forget that!
No, I don't think Legolas left that out.
Are you sure?
Positive
I asked if you were sure, not what your charge was.
Oh. ehr... I'm sure, then, I guess. Well, I suppose it's possible anyway...
*Ahem* Like I was saying, it's not just pudding against freedom, it's something much better against what I've got in my hair!
Old 11-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #129
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh yeah!!! LOL!!! I know who you mean now about Mr. Peepers! LOL, yes that actor is hilarious playing that part!!! Sheesh he looks kinda like a monkey anyways, and he is so small, and has that caveman "brow" LOL!!! No way I can look at those Mr. Peepers sketches and not LMAO!

HA HA! I forgot what an effect his brows give to the character!
Get this...there is a guy where I go to school who kind of looks like Mr Peepers! I have a class with him but he doesn't talk (LOL) (never heard him grunt either though thank goodness!) One of these days, I am going to remember my digital camera and get a pic of him...he is just too unreal!

Yeah, I am sorry about the Mexican jumping beans too...they could have made the meal a fiesta! Ah, well, some other day, some other jumping beans I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, thanks for the Seagreen crayon! How do I use its powers?
::reaching into her pocket::
You want some rubberbands to take care of Bob?

Old 11-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #130
Neb

*As Daffy Duck arrives, Neb shouts* Duck for dinner! *He then readies his trusty Fork +5 and Vorpal Knife +7 along with his amulet of perfect seasoning* (Five Minutes Later) *burp* That was nice, what's for dessert? *Note the large amount of feathers and duck bones in the area*