Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 07:48 PM   #101
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
KHaN sits in a lawn chair...confined by a str8 jacket he stares blankly out the asylums south window, fighting mental battles against the flies on the otherside of the bars "dam you" he mutters.

Just them one of his spies crawls out of an airvent, wipeing himself off the racoon aproaches KHaN and tugging on his pants leg says in 9th century english..."my leige, someone has stolen the moonrocks and hidden them in sillyputty! We suspect the easter bunny, his legions are many. We need all the crayons gathered up in one place...remember he who controls the crayons controls Arachus.

"Release me" utters KHaN as he bends down. The racoon jumps up on his back and starts nawing away at the srt8 jackets bindings. "I will control the crayons..."

The crayons are MINE. You forget the flies work for me. I have also charmed your racoon with my cheese crackers, he is no longer able to release you from your bindings. *hehe, yesss, nice coony, youse a good boy aren't you, yessss, yer sooo cuuute!, awwww, yes, give momma some luvins*!

Tis OK Khan, I am not without mercy, if you are good, I MIGHT let you go. Until then, just sit tight, here, I'll give you some entertaining reading material, a dictionary! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 07:49 PM   #102
KHaN
Drow Warrior

HAHAHAHA!! KHaN cackles...thats right Neb, eat all the crayons! As long as Neb knows not of the "secret" magenta crayon the world can still me mine! Bob! To arms...fetch me that magenta crayon! Someone load the duck-cannon!
Old 11-10-2001, 07:50 PM   #103
Lioness
Jack Burton

Actually Lady Z, you can have a bite of my cloud...here I'll hold that lil crayon for you while you take a big bite... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2001, 07:52 PM   #104
Legolas
Jack Burton

If you want to control the crayons, I've got a question for you first:
Have you got the spizzerinctum or are you in teh posession of Hircismus?

Legolas, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
We eat the box?
No Legolas, we build a boat, and then we eat the box!

I kinda like that madwoman in the red, over there with the others.
I don't know, she could be dangerous.
But not if you eat the pear first!
I know, but the pear belongs to Santa.
Can't we just have her anyway?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:53 PM   #105
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Actually Lady Z, you can have a bite of my cloud...here I'll hold that lil crayon for you while you take a big bite... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oach! Lioness! Such devious tactics coming from such an angelic one as you! shame shame! Although still tempting... That apple fragrance smells wonderful.. ack! Ladyzekke clear your mind! focus focus! Whew, that's better. Will....not....look....at....Lioness'....Marshmall ow....cloud...

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2001, 07:55 PM   #106
KHaN
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Until then, just sit tight, here, I'll give you some entertaining reading material, a dictionary! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bah! Foiled by a book with big words! Hah! *KHaN counters LadyZ with a thesaurus* "Shadrack, Meshadrack & Apendiggo!"

"Bad Bob (racoon) bad!" "After all those times I scratched your belly! Comeback to my side and together we shall rule the world!"
Old 11-10-2001, 07:55 PM   #107
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

you guys have your one box of crayons i controll the world supply of crayons ahhh ha ha ha they are all mine ha ha ha ha ha you shall all bow down to the cranyon KING bow down to me ahhh ha ha ha
Old 11-10-2001, 07:55 PM   #108
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey LadyZ, I just got some curry from Jerome, want to trade it for that delicious-looking Magenta Crayon?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:56 PM   #109
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:

Oach! Lioness! Such devious tactics coming from such an angelic one as you! shame shame! Although still tempting... That apple fragrance smells wonderful.. ack! Ladyzekke clear your mind! focus focus! Whew, that's better. Will....not....look....at....Lioness'....Marshmall ow....cloud...

*giggles and floats tantalizingly around Lady Z's head*
Old 11-10-2001, 07:56 PM   #110
Moni

quote:

Who the hell is Mr. Peepers? He's not peeping somewhere at us is he? Cause I'm gettin the weebie jeebies thinkin about it...

Mr Peepers is a character that Chris Katan (sp?) does on Saturday Night Live...primitive guy with huge ears in a modern world...can eat an apple in 5 seconds flat while twirling it around in his fists/hands...a little messily, OK a LOT messily! (if "messily is even a word!)
It is one of the funniest things I have seen on SNL since the days of John Belushi and his Samurai characters! "The Rock" when he hosted SNL even did a skit where he was Mr. Peepers father, big ears, apple-eating bit and all...you have to see it to believe it! Its hilarious!

::looks at banana and sees an evil eye peek up at her and wink::
"Holy Dumplings Batman! This ones alive!"
::tosses banana out the window::
"Go join the beans, amigo!"

"Sorry about that crayon thingie! Legolas' said they wanted the azure one, but they hadn't picked out a madwoman yet and I needed enough time to eat my chili! I was a little paranoid, sorry!"

"Pudding?!" Moni starts kicking her feet...."like this?"
"Where's my pudding?!"

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]