Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2001, 03:55 PM   #31
G'kar

The original Transformer toys were recently re-released! I have Optimus Prime in a box, and they are hot! There is already a secondary market forming for the collecter, as the toy makers limit supply. Also the original Masters of the universe toys are being re-released. Remember He-man? "I Have The Power!!!!"

I want a cg 3-d Voltron series or movie. I love Beast Wars and think it sets a trend for animated television!!!!

Old 09-04-2001, 04:19 PM   #32
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:

I want a cg 3-d Voltron series or movie. I love Beast Wars and think it sets a trend for animated television!!!!
Yeah, but the new Transformers Series, Robots in Disguide, is not computer animated, but a "normal" cartoon... (that's because Robots in Disguise is actually translated from Japanese, and the Japanese never stopped making their own Transformer cartoons, though they never used computer animation..) So the trend will have to wait I think...
Old 09-04-2001, 06:33 PM   #33
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

*Abpnmbmbm!* (the transforming sound of the little tape things)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-04-2001, 07:09 PM   #34
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Whail channel surfing i came across an updated Voltron don't remember on which channel though. Also many animay series are never translated and brought to the US
only the more popular ones are like Digemon, Pokemon, Transformers, DragonBall & DragonBall Z, ect. And many of thoes only part of or the first few seasons of.

------------------
Life and death are mearly shadows of the complexity of humans
Old 09-04-2001, 07:29 PM   #35
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Quiz...Can you name all of the Trans-Formers combined monstrosities?
Like, the Insecticons could make=
The Dino-bots could make=
etc...
Stunticons= Menasor
Combaticons=Bruticus
Constructicons=Devastator

and MANY others.. Arialbots.. Superion.. I STILL own most of them.. saving them for my kids to enjoy..

I also collect Tomica Cars.. (Like Hotwheels, but made in China and 500% better)--detailed as hell--doors open, and other stuff..

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-04-2001, 07:31 PM   #36
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Vehicons, Maximals, Predicons, Transmetals,

I'll even name all the preds!

Megatron
Terrasaur
Black Arachnia
Tarantulas
Waspinator
Scorpinoc
Dinobot*
Rampage
*- becomes a maximal.

Maximals
Optimus Primal
Cheetor
Rattrap
Silverbolt
DeathCharge
Dinobot
Tigatron
**Ravage
**- Helps maximals capture Megatron.
The bird girl

No.. He was talking about the Bot's BEFORE the Beast Machines and Beast Wars.. (Both awesome shows btw) I LOVED how they combined the old bot's into it.. I WAS pissed that Cybertron is now a part Nature/plant planet.. UGH...

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-04-2001, 07:33 PM   #37
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
I have been seeing previews for a new transformer or perhapes a remake of the original autobots transformer show on tv lately anyone elece seen these?

WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS?!?! Email be Blade!! I wanna know..

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-04-2001, 07:36 PM   #38
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Ziroc I have been seeing these previews on Fox Kids sad ain't it. Acording to the priview it airs on saturday sometime in the morning, and yes i'll be wathcing it too.

------------------
Life and death are mearly shadows of the complexity of humans
Old 09-04-2001, 07:38 PM   #39
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Ah yes, but you're forgetting that's a different series (called Beast Machines), and the list this Gwanos guy was giving seemed to be about Beast Wars alone. I'm not even thinking about making a list of all the hundreds Autobots and Decepticons of 4 seasons US Cartoons and 7 seasons Japanese cartoons.

And btw: there's indeed a new Transformer show coming soon, with Transformers transforming into vehicles again in the main roles... The series is called Robots in Disguise and should be airing somewhere this month for the first time in the US...

Holy crap... Is Mainframe producing this?? Remember the last season of Beast Machines? Where the planet became Nature? I HATED That.. I was really hoping Megs would have won that one with the key to vector sigma..

Anyone else like when Megs says " Yeesssssssssss"

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-04-2001, 07:46 PM   #40
Ziroc

The NEW Transformers series info below:!!!!!!!!!!

Robots in Disguise starts September 8th Just as a reminder, Robots in Disguise will begin to air on Saturday the 8th on Fox Kids! at 8am EST. The series will then air at 2:30pm EST Monday - Friday.

More here:
http://www.bwtf.com/rid/tvshow/cast.shtml (Shows names of cast)
Optimus and Megs ARE in it!!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks