Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-25-2001, 03:52 AM   #141
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Nightshade:
The friend who posted in the guestbook would like to come here but it appears he is banned
Why
Its better this gets out in the open and discussed rationally rather then banning him...
And all he is truely guilty of is expressing his opinion of something. Imagine what you'd do if you said something in a guest book and did you simply delete it? No. You altered it.

------------------
http://www.teambg.com/
http://www.teambg.org/

Old 05-25-2001, 03:53 AM   #142
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I don't know how you run YOUR forums Ken, but we DO NOT attack others and tell them to '■■■■ off' here. And for what you said to Yorick, YOU are now banned here.

You are immature, and acting like a child. This crap should not even be in a forum, if you have a beef with me, act like a man, and email me directly.

Sadly,

Your flame of me and LN was pretty bad and you don't know what Yorick is doing on my forum.

I will edit my post.

Old 05-25-2001, 03:54 AM   #143
Ziroc

Quote:
So am I banned too?

Nope. you have yet to personal attack anyone.. and for what it's worth, I like you, and your site! (Serious)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 03:57 AM   #144
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:

Also, I do have a couple people from here causingh troubles on my forums!

Ken, don't be ridiculous. We can no more control what our forum members say on your forum than you can control what yours say on PBG.

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 03:58 AM   #145
Lord Shield

Quote:
So am I banned too?
I seriously doubt it, LN. Ken threw his weight around, threatening people (those smileys only allow SO much) and using offensive language on a forum also used by minors.
I personally loved your site (I use your Catwoman pictures for my Fighter/Thief) and it was a shame when it came down. IMHO, Ken should have kept his issues with Ziroc private by e-mail. Posting in public means ANYBODY can interject
Thanks for putting your thread back in, and I hope you don't get the same hassle that caused the previous one to stop

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 03:59 AM   #146
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Why would I want that trash posting here? So they can spam our forums too? Nope, sorry... Please email me his full name and what ISP he uses.
Please don't refer to him as trash, hes a just a kid and a very sweet one at that, just very protective of his 'sis' Yes he went overboard, but hes young and hotheaded, like many of us at the same age.
Can't we al just talk this out and stop calling each other names & banning?
Please unban Ken and lets try to talk it over like adults
truce?

Old 05-25-2001, 03:59 AM   #147
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Lady,

I agreed with Yoric because it was my observation that what he said was correct.

YOUR husband tried telling me @ the age of 36 where to read. Look at the other posts. NOBODY tells me where I can or cant read. SO It seems pretty egocentic to me to try to tell a grown man where he can read.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2001, 04:02 AM   #148
BladeMaster

I agree with Lord Shield that you do not get hassled again Lady Nightshade. I was hoping you would have answered my e-mail I sent you. But I think you were still mad at what happened and I understand that.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 04:02 AM   #149
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Yorick...consider yourself banned from my forums now. I thought your lying ass was going to be away a few days due to travel. You are a troublemaker!

This is not the same. I rarely delete anything and even more rarely ban people. I am not starting trouble I am trying to clear things up and offer information.

You conveniently missed Ziroc's post that tried to start a WAR of some sorts and the posts he's been deleting and banned the person who made the posts in his guestbook so that he can't come in and clear LN.

My "lying arse" is away due to travel. What on earth makes you think it isn't.

As for banning me because of posts criticising you, well it proves my point. All I've done on your forum is attempt somewhat feebly to have a laugh, converse and express dismay at having posts deleted. Everyone hates deleted threads. You yourself had a cow at deleted posts here.

Again you of the soft skin - get some maturity into your brain and realise that:

a) Not everyone hates you

b) You create any animosity that comes your way by attempting to either quash, delete or bully any criticism.

You bring all the crap you hate on yourself Ken.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 04:03 AM   #150
Ziroc

Quote:
Please don't refer to him as trash, hes a just a kid and a very sweet one at that, just very protective of his 'sis' Yes he went overboard, but hes young and hotheaded, like many of us at the same age.
Can't we al just talk this out and stop calling each other names & banning?
Please unban Ken and lets try to talk it over like adults
truce?
Excellent! yes, truce (Been trying to do that for an hour) hehe, I'll let him in, just PLEASE tell him to not post personal attacks to other members. It's not nice, and it's one of the major rules here.

I officially welcome you to the forum (CLOUDY??? where are ya?) and thank you for emailing me, let's take this to e-mail now. (I'll close this thread, it'll just keep it going if I don't)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks