Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 05-30-2004, 05:46 PM   #1
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

Light Bulb

Hi - I'm trying to get a sponsor in House Hlaalu and "Uncle" Crassius in Vivec won't sponsor me unless I get my kit off, and I'm just not that kind of computer generated girl, not to mention the fact he makes my feminist flesh creep. Any way round this? Not just a moral issue, but also it would mean having to put enchanted clothes back on over and over again to get the highest level possible. Also what happens to guys at this point? Or does he swing both ways?? Is there someone else who can sponsor me? Maybe I should just beat him up a bit to teach him a lesson..... on second thought, he might enjoy that!
Old 05-30-2004, 09:13 PM   #2
Oruboris

I beleive if you've joined house haluu, there's no other option, regardless of your gender: he calls the guys sweetie, get's 'em naked, and asks for a little kiss...

I much prefer being telvanni, where you only have to kill people. Which is actually much sicker, if you think about it...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

If you have an unpatched morrowind original game, you can bypass these things by just killing someone.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 02:46 AM   #4
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

kakero, you cant kill crassius without ruining more than half of the house hlaalu quests. the only way, regardless of gender if you are in house hlaalu and want the quests, is to get naked, do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight. (sings musically). the other way, if you dont care about experience or quests is to go and kill that leader guy of the cammona tong, and i think that pretty much automatically makes you the hlaalu superdude.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:17 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I'm talking about killing that dren guy and automatically because the grandmaster. not that crassius. geez..
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:42 AM   #6
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

yeah, thats what i was talking about too... if you WANT to skip half the hlaalu quests. that bug even works if you dont belong to house hlaalu. this time i'm joining telvanni and will kill dren and become the hlaalu grandmaster anyway.

i wouldnt just kill dren though, if i was hlaalu, because there are some good quests/items you can get, not to mention the experience gathered along the way.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:27 AM   #7
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

thanks guys, I'll have a think about that... I'm glad he treats everyone the same, but I know where this could lead, and I don't want to slide down the slippery slope and end up as a lap dancer in the House of Earthly Delights [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2004, 12:32 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I take it you play a female character ? Imagine my surprise when he proposed the same stuff to my male character... Anyway, it's just a game, whatever gets the job done, no ?
Old 05-31-2004, 01:29 PM   #9
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Jelly Sculptress:
I'm glad he treats everyone the same
Yup. He may be a perv, but at least he doesn't discriminate
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:38 AM   #10
Cienden
Manshoon

I never have discriminated either. Everyone in Morrowind is equally eligable to share in death, including Crassius. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've done his thing. Normally dispose of him when I get all the house quests I can, because by then I don't care about the house anymore.