Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 05-03-2002, 12:15 PM   #1
dobosp
Welcomed New User

Further to my last posting. I have tried going North off the Friendly Arm map and it does not give me access to the Farm. I am unable to even get to the drawbridge map let alone see if it is up or down. Any Suggestions.
dobosp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 03:42 PM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

The Ankheg Farm (The Farm map north of the Friendly Arm) is on Disc 4, as I recall. Does your game ask for Disc 4? Drastic things, such as reinstalling, seem to be called for here.....
Old 05-03-2002, 07:22 PM   #3
The Ozzman
Zhentarim Guard

Have you tried going north off the map of Brunn's Farm, where all the Ankheg's are? If so and you still cant get it to work, you should save your game to a Floppy disk, then remove BG and install it again, this time with Totsc if you have it.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:30 PM   #4
Iluvatar Oakenshield
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Ozzman:
Have you tried going north off the map of Brunn's Farm, where all the Ankheg's are? If so and you still cant get it to work, you should save your game to a Floppy disk, then remove BG and install it again, this time with Totsc if you have it.
I think the problem is that he cannot even get to the Ankheg map. But I am clueless as to why. I would probably reinstall the game.
"Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die And deep inside me I will wait for her return To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn O lust and rueful thought be mine, My soul enhanced, desires... Melancholy. My heart is thine."

Schwadorf, Empyrium '97
Iluvatar Oakenshield is offline   Reply With Quote