Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2006, 02:29 AM   #1
gameplayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Ctrl+A to Read Spoilers
564006">
After I leave Elven outpost I meet up with Drizzt and his comrades,they are supposed to meet me at the graveyard.
After getting some rest and selling off what goodies I picked up I went to the graveyard and met up with Bodhi and her fledgelings,finally got rid of them but where is Drizzt?
I go down to the lower level (only one entrance) and I am swamped with vampires, tried taking it slow so I could get a few at a time but they keep coming- where is Drizzt?
I have tried every magic spell to keep my party safe but I get defeated with all of these vampires.
Tired of reloading as it seems like a lost cause.I have it on the lowest game play. Plus Edwin keeps trying to pick a fight with Minsc, is there another mage I can pick up somewhere as Minsc always wins the fight I have Imoen,Nalia and Aerie but Edwin has more spells
Any solutions?
Off to bed now,will check back tomorrow.
FFFFFF">
DSlaytern] Please read the Rules & Regulations and/or the sticky FAQ thread on the Spoiler Policies.

Cheers.

[ 06-05-2006, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
gameplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:54 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

You meet him at the Blood Pool( the same pool you get the Mace of Disruption from).
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:32 AM   #3
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

I think the only mage NPC besides those you mentioned is Jan Jansen, found from the Government District. Alas, he's an illusionist/thief, so he'll have less spell than Edwin.

You could perhaps try sending someone ahead alone stealthed or invisible to find Drizzt, and then have him kill the vampires for you.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:04 AM   #4
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Minsc & Edwin fighting is part of the plot - you're supposed to just enjoy it as part of the drama if you're more worried about keeping your powerful party together though there is a mod you can download and apply (the 'happy NPC mod i think it's called) - the pocketplane modlist in the forum faq will show you where it is
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:46 PM   #5
gameplayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK I rested them, hasted them and made them invisable,found Drizzt. I have killed Bodhi FOUR times and I still can't find a Rynn Lanthorn.
It seems to me her body might have wisped away-perhaps she is not dead but don't know where she went??? All I saw was a black shape on the floor but nothing to pick up.
Each time I answered her with a different answer thinking that might be it.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
Did you search the area thouroughly? Also, it is said that vampires can only be fully defeated by the use of wooden stakes. Look for any coffins that she might have retreated to and make sure you have some wooden stakes with you.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
gameplayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yup I went and staked the three coffins,went all around the rooms checking for "stuff" zip
Old 06-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #8
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

Here's a big hint, her coffin is in the second floor, where you fight Bhodi.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #9
gameplayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

THANKYOU Balinthelas that did the trick,I should get extra xp for how many times I killed her
Old 06-08-2006, 01:50 AM   #10
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

there is actually 3 groups that can help you including drizzts group for bodhi's layer. If you have a save game just to see the cool mass battle, go to (spoiler) shadow thieves and ask for help, go to the knights order (the one keldorn is affiliated with) and lastly you found, drizzt. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote