Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-14-2000, 12:45 AM   #1
pugnex
Elite Waterdeep Guard

According to HP's messages boards, HP cannot work on a patch unless Activision allows them to do so. Does anyone have a website where we could make a petition board where all of us could add our names to the petition in hopes of waking Activision to the need of a patch? If not, lets just all send emails and flood them with requests of a patch, but don't be vulgar about it. I'm sure they would be much more happy to give the go ahead on a patch for nice customers rather than rude ones.
Old 10-14-2000, 12:51 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

I was thinking this too. I sent off an email to Activision this morning and told them that Heutristic told us to contact them. I've reported the bugs to both places, so I'm waiting to see what they say.

If more of us do this, I'm sure things will get rolling!

Scronan