Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-03-2001, 11:37 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You know, I really do have work to do! And here I am reading this thread...sigh...

Armisael: I am forewarned, but that dark side is so hypnotically appealing... sigh. And as for your detour, (baaaad baaaad boy!) I do believe it was I who put out the road signs (baaaaad me, baaaad baaaad me!)

BK: Ahhh my Knight in uh, not-so-shining? armor! Defend away! Er, how much gold did you say you had?! LOL!
Old 02-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #42
BLACK KNIGHT

Milady Cloudbringer: I cannot believe you would besmerch my honor by questioning my reputation. Pssst: how much gold do you need . . . I had 100,000 left after killing Jon-Boy and you would be more than worth it.

BK

Old 02-03-2001, 06:22 PM   #43
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Cloudbringer/Black Knight - Oh, look at this shameful display! I turn my back and there you two are flirting in my chambers! Shame shame! And Cloudbringer, what did you slip into Anomen's Fruit Fizz? He's passed out in the sheep pens! And you, Black Knight, aren't you supposed to be in the gladiator pit right now fighting a herd of three-headed hippos hmmm?

BK - BTW, I sent books 7 and 8 off in the mails today. Sorry for the wait but I for some strange reason like to send the books in twos and I just finished reading book 8 last week. I'm now on book 9 and I'll send it when I finish it, and then after that we have to wait for Jordan to write another one! What book are you on right now? Just curious.
Old 02-03-2001, 07:35 PM   #44
Migosh

I think the worst alignement you could be is Lawful neutral,(persoanl opinion) from what the description in the book says its jsut a pawn who follows whoever they are loyal too, weather they are told to do evil or good things. Never thinking for themseves.. hmph, dont like it at all. Its right above True neutral which is like the only one I could say I am (maybe chaotic good tendancies). I think i am True nuetral because I never takes sides, never beleive in one thing utterly and always question any leader weather they seem to be doing good things or not. A lot of people seem to hate that more than a pure evil person..no matter.. its me.

Old 02-03-2001, 07:39 PM   #45
Armisael

No, Black Knight gets the girl, I'm stuck with the hippos.

Old 02-03-2001, 08:02 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sssspit! There goes another keyboard to Charlie's shoppe! ROTFL!

Uh, Ladyzekke, it's not what it looks like, er, well yah, I guess it IS what it looks like hehehe! But it wasn't , that is, it didn't start out ...uh I'll just wander over to this secluded corner now and take my dainty slipper out of my mouth!
Oh and he'd have offered you the gold too, you just got here too late...

BK- Heaven forfend, dear knight! I meant no such thing! I was, uh, implying that black armor might not be shiny, yes that's just what I meant, honest! And as to your offer of gold, hmmm I shall forgo the gold, but I insist you take me to the hippo-jousts in compensation

- I shall now got lose total control and laugh til it hurts-

Cloudbringer
Old 02-03-2001, 08:41 PM   #47
Ladyzekke

Woah, change of plans! In Black Night's shameless absence, it looks like Armisael is now preparing to take on the three headed hippos, with only a yo-yo for a weapon no less! Cloudbringer, put your slippers back on and follow me and don't forget to bring your red tiger-striped scarf, mayhap you can distract one of the heads!
Old 02-03-2001, 08:45 PM   #48
Armisael

Crap. What would McGuyver do?

Old 02-03-2001, 09:30 PM   #49
Ladyzekke

Armisael - Hint: Those twirley lights in the yo-yo have a mezmerizing effect!
Old 02-03-2001, 09:31 PM   #50
Armisael

Ah, of course.
(runs away)