Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-18-2001, 11:54 AM   #1
Spela
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do I get back to brynnlaw? I've already saved Imoen, went to Underdark etc. But when I saved Imoen I had to leave a person there and now I need that person (the sphere guy). And I can't get back... Please help. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2001, 12:10 PM   #2
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Spela:
How do I get back to brynnlaw? I've already saved Imoen, went to Underdark etc. But when I saved Imoen I had to leave a person there and now I need that person (the sphere guy). And I can't get back... Please help. Thanks.
sorry. you can't get back to brynnlaw, as far as I know. Unless you CLUA to warp to that area.....
Old 09-18-2001, 12:13 PM   #3
Spela
Elite Waterdeep Guard

CLUA to warp what?
Old 09-18-2001, 12:27 PM   #4
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Spela:
CLUA to warp what?
This is where I get a little foggy. Apparently, you can turn on Cheat Commands by editing your Baldur.ini file. Some wiser head will doubtless chime in with the way to do this.

Once this cheat mode is enabled, you can then hit control&space to bring up a command line. Into this command line you can type a cheat command which will warp your party to any game area, including, I suspect, brynnlaw. Do your business in Brynnlaw and then warp back to whereever you need to go. Cheat commands invariably begin with the letters CLUA.

Some people may consider this cheating, but really, its your game that you bought with your money. I reckon you can play it any way you want.

Old 09-18-2001, 04:13 PM   #5
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Between shadowkeeper and the CLUA codes you can do or fix just about anything you want. Shadowkeeper is the most comprehensive editor I've seen. You can make custom characters, edit your imported BG1 char to one of the new kits instead of straight class. You can get back special items that seemed useless at the time because you accidentally dropped/sold them. I never liked Jaheiras fighter/druid combo, so I changed her to the class I thought she most resembled personality wise, an Avenger kit. I beleive that Minsc was originally meant to be a Berserker in BG1, but they didn't have the capability for the kit yet. Shadow keeper made that easy to fix. Give it a try. Once you finish the game normally that is.
Old 09-18-2001, 04:51 PM   #6
Haladar
Dungeon Master

I hate to be the wiser head who chimes in... but this is how you CLUA warp

open up baldur.ini, look under the [program options] heading and type in a line that says: Debug Mode=1

then go into BG2, press ctrl-space and a little box will appear at the bottom of the screen. Type in (use right cases): CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR1500")

i think this will get you to Brynllaw, i might be wrong about the area code though