Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-09-2000, 12:21 AM   #1
slimshady

You meet the serpent master almost right away when you enter dungeon. He is the one who wants you to give him the 1000 donation. when you kill him he drops the keys.

Old 10-09-2000, 11:31 AM   #2
Case00
Manshoon

Err, this place is driving me nuts. I made it through to the elevator maze area, but now I'm stuck. I finally found an area with a skull lock (which I can't open) and a lever. Pulling the lever doesn't seem to do anything.. It doesn't seem that any of the non-working elevators work after, and there don't seem to be any new passages. How the heck do I get out of here..
HELP
Old 10-09-2000, 11:33 AM   #3
Magis

Read my post How to get the skull key

Old 10-09-2000, 11:36 AM   #4
Case00
Manshoon

I did.. and there is no serpent master this side of the where I am.. I've explored the whole place, twice over.
Old 10-09-2000, 04:07 PM   #5
Pain

The Serpent Master you need to find in the maze is *not* Krueg, who you met at the start of the dungeon. Different serpent servants entirely.

I stumbled around in that maze for 2 real time days before I finally got off one of the elevators, ran around a corner and fell down a shaft right into the Serpent Master's room. Turns out there are 2 elevators in his room that do not move until you pull the lever there -- you probably saw the unmoving elevators when you were roaming around in the maze. Well, they go straight up from his room.

Look for a laundry chute, not as long as the one that threw you in on Xydusa but just as suprising. The Serpent Master himself wasn't that tough.

Painbringer

Old 10-09-2000, 04:17 PM   #6
Case00
Manshoon

Thanks to everyone who helped me out.. I've finished the serpent temple.. I never did get those two doors open right at the start of the back of the temple, non of my keyts worked.. but the Priestess is dead... thanks all..

Case