Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 03:25 PM   #1
DAve

I heard that I can have a relation with one of my party members, is this true how do i've got to do this?
please help me

Old 11-20-2000, 03:48 PM   #2
Rikard

It is true
the only thing you'll have to do is to be the right race and have the right Reputation and either Aerie, Jaheira or Viconia wil begin to talk to you
say what you think is best to say and you'll have yourself a relationship

Old 11-20-2000, 07:30 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

They also only seem to be attracted to human and elf combination characters as well. I have a game with a Half-Orc fighter for the strength and constitution bonuses of 19 each, and none of the potential romance candidates has ever initiated romance dialogue. There does seem to be a race specific aspect as well.
Old 11-20-2000, 08:24 PM   #4
Suul-Yinn

Go out more and spend less time on a computer!

Old 11-21-2000, 02:59 PM   #5
Jerome2k

Ach, tis there no cure for this pest? "Servent, fetch the boiling oil...!"

As for the insults hurled at poor DAve, would you like counseling? I hear "witty and original insults" can be VERY damaging......mostly to the insulters in question after everyone else decides to turn him into a new couch for their homes.....

Old 11-21-2000, 06:07 PM   #6
Suul-Yinn

Oops! Sorry DAve if I encouraged the moron, as my post was tounge in cheek, as most people with an IQ slightly higher than a tadpole would realize. I gather with the 'tag' Bigbagger, he obviously has feelings of inadequacy and needs to take it out on others

Old 11-21-2000, 06:07 PM   #7
Suul-Yinn

On a serious note, they should have included more romances for female characters as Anomen sucks big time. Edwin casting 'charm' on you in order to seduce your character would have been interesting roleplaying!

Old 11-22-2000, 10:55 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Relax everyone, breathe in, breathe out...

No-one was slagging you off DAve, we're all defending you from this flamer who is getting WAY more attention than he deserves. Rikard answered your question. (Rikard's a Nederlander same as you so he can't be that bad )

Suggestion to everyone: Just let all Bagger's posts go down and don't keep bringing them to the top of the page, they're displacing posts from others who need genuine help.

PS I do have to admit, I already flamed Bagger in about 5 other posts so I got my fix... *pats belly and sighs in contentment*
Old 11-22-2000, 01:25 PM   #9
Rikard

Yeah I didn't mean to piss you off (ik ben heel aardig hoor) and i'm sure you misunderstoud (yeah yeah i know it spelled wrong but hey that's me) me
What i actually mean is that bigbanner is a bit stupid calling you a 25 year old virgin (jij ben geen 25 toch) hope this Misunderstanding is out of the world and if not i'll send you a curse (some website but i can't remember the name)

Old 11-22-2000, 01:38 PM   #10
cleric

Hoi DAve .
He people calm down .
Is here a war our someting ? Jus ignore Bagger .
Now :

When do you gonna get a serious relation with Aerie . I am now in CHAPTER 3 an
I must do now a quest for Quale . The I gonna save MY Imoen from the foolish wizards.
(May i kill them ? )lose I Reputation than ?.

Imoen
Imoen
Imoen

Nik the Cleric / Ice Mage .

Hoi DAve .