Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-28-2005, 11:38 AM   #11
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
quote:
Originally posted by jsalsb:
Hi Wyvern, could you please elaborate... Is there a way to make my signature pic only appear once in a thread if I reply to it multiple times? Oh, and doesn't the browser just download it once anyhow as long as it's the same file? Or are you talking about something else altogether? Thanks!
Jon - your signature is fine and I don't mind if your's shows up in your every post. It's the larger picture images that get to me after a while especially from an active poster and you end up seeing the picture 40 times in a thread. I (and others) find that extremely distracting. Your signature isn't distracting! So don't worry about it!

Same with all those who use a saying instead of a flashy picture - those are great and they aren't distracting.
[/QUOTE]Whew! I'm safe -- but if I ever put a pic in my signature, I'm dead meat
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:55 AM   #12
jsalsb
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Your signature isn't distracting! So don't worry about it!
Not distracting?!? I guess my attempt at DIY cubist shock-art was a complete failure! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 12:12 PM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Not distracting?!? I guess my attempt at DIY cubist shock-art was a complete failure! [img]smile.gif[/img]
lol!!!

It's a great signature!! I always enjoy seeing it!!

Even Red likes your signature!!! (see below)
Old 04-28-2005, 02:17 PM   #14
jsalsb
Elminster

I'm glad Red likes it! "Me" has created a little (uh... big) friend for Red to play with:

Old 04-28-2005, 03:20 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

oooooooooooo!!!! Way neat!!!

Thanks!!! My son will probably ask me to do a zillion variations on it when he sees it! lol!!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:32 PM   #16
jsalsb
Elminster

I'd love to see the results! you've now experienced the full extent of my animation abilities!
Old 04-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I'd love to see the results! you've now experienced the full extent of my animation abilities!
If I can find the time, I most certainly will!

These days I'm trying very hard to get my art out on the web and get my website (www.intimateforest.com)* noticed.

*shameless plug
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 01:35 AM   #18
jsalsb
Elminster

Wow!! I took a look at your site... spectacular work! My wife and I love your paintings. Really fascinating style, on the surreal edge of real.

I wish you all the best in promoting your work - a daunting task. Although I'm guessing from seeing your stuff that you've been quite successful and it's just the web that's the new part! My wife is (was...) an artist, but gave up trying to make a living off it and became an art therapist!
Old 04-29-2005, 05:26 AM   #19
dragon2005
The Magister

thx for ansering my questios.

and i been in your web page wyvern, and i have sean your work, i just wanted to say that the tree painting are very intresting and new.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote